Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Reptilian Shapeshifters -How to see them-
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When your watching live news, cnn, fox, etc. you can tell something is not quite right with these people. It occurs so fast, and for the most part, goes un-noticed. You cant put your finger on it....but something dosn't seem right. Thats when I took out my cam-corderm and started recording these people. I would zoom in to where the forehead and the chin were taking up the whole screen. I would do a series of random shots, then upload them to my computer. Once there I open them in windows media player and slow them down. I then pause each frame and take a screenshot using mtPaint. This is where the next part becomes an eye opener. Open up the screenshots using just the paint program built into windows. Put them side by side and what I have come to see is just about everytime they open their mouth the teeth are different sizes and shapes. Alot in the eyes also. Wish I could up-load a photo here, to show you. Just watching these in slow motion will change the way u look at these people. For those of you that dont believe....well just try it for yourself.....u will see.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP