User ID: 1089393
Canada
01/01/2011 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Marko Rodin - Smart Lazer Technology
+7

I like this post hf
:gsfhibiscus: ...Where there's a Will...

"...go back to sleep you yellow bellied freaks, afraid of God AND Modern Science..." ~ Wintersleep ~
Khalen

User ID: 1085869
Canada
01/01/2011 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fascinating..I would really like to see the hardware running that.
As his vision slowly cleared, the traveler came to the startling realization that he had been sitting by the side of the road, repeatedly hitting himself in the head with his walking staff. He had in fact been doing this for a quarter of a century.

Shaking his head at his own folly, he dusted himself off, set his gaze upon the road up the mountain and once more set off upon his journey.
~*~gsf~*~

Canada
01/01/2011 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

"...go back to sleep you yellow bellied freaks, afraid of God AND Modern Science..." ~ Wintersleep ~
aether (OP)
User ID: 1187276
United Kingdom
01/01/2011 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also...this website has some relevant information...in my opinion...thought I would add it for others with interest in this topic
 Quoting: GSF

phantom dna is a clever video.....i wish to translate that later..thanks

i am watching this, related in my mind video...

aether (OP)
United Kingdom
01/02/2011 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quantum Hologram & ESP - Edgar Mitchell, Apollo Astronaut

aether (OP)
United Kingdom
01/03/2011 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

aether (OP)
United Kingdom
01/03/2011 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

aether (OP)
United Kingdom
01/03/2011 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 950716
United States
01/03/2011 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 950716
United States
01/03/2011 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
aether (OP)
United Kingdom
01/03/2011 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
aether (OP)
United Kingdom
01/03/2011 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
6+6+6=9

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

the smallest number that exists within nature is 2

the 2 (two) becomes the 1 (one) that never was (existed) always

looking backwards the 2 (3&6) are controlled by the invisible (non material) 1 (9)

you have to look and know backwards because all things (information) comes towards you

you only see (experience) the complex formed from the simple
aether (OP)
United Kingdom
01/03/2011 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
“If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on our own findings”
Leonardo da Vinci
~*~gsf~*~

Canada
01/03/2011 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 950716

I enjoyed that video...there are a lot of interesting vids/posts from that source...ummc...wish I could place the one I was reading the other day...thanks for the reminder nonetheless...if it comes to me I will post it hf

~*~gsf~*~

Canada
01/03/2011 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
6+6+6=9

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

the smallest number that exists within nature is 2

the 2 (two) becomes the 1 (one) that never was (existed) always

looking backwards the 2 (3&6) are controlled by the invisible (non material) 1 (9)

you have to look and know backwards because all things (information) comes towards you

you only see (experience) the complex formed from the simple
 Quoting: aether 1187276

Its all so complex on the 'outside' and yet so very very simple always...sigh....

Rex Khristos

User ID: 908143
United States
01/03/2011 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

lols @ 1:20...Evil Tinker Bell is a slippery little tart!
"And though I believe in the ineffable glory of God, and though I might have experienced the undeniable reality of the Deity, and though I may know the secrets of the ages, these do not fulfill the Love in my heart. But to Change and Be and Do and dissolve both the subject of my person and the object of my God into the fluency of Empirical Providence. The Way, the Truth, and the Life."
aether (OP)
United Kingdom
01/03/2011 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
The macro world exists in only three dimensions due to the fact that, subatomic particles can only stack themselves in three dimensions.

Applying the principle of three again, its only with three dimensions that imaginations, wathever they are, assume concrete form and visibility.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1024122
United States
01/03/2011 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is like a PlayStation III for my cat!!
aether (OP)
United Kingdom
01/03/2011 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
[Quote:2nd Law of Thermodynamics fucked] Karpen's Pile: A Battery That Produces Energy Continuously Since 1950 Exists in Romanian Museum

The "Dimitrie Leonida" National Technical Museum from Romania hosts a weird kind of battery. Built by Vasile Karpen, the pile has been working uninterrupted for 60 years. "I admit it's also hard for me to advance the idea of an overunity generator without sounding ridiculous, even if the object exists," says Nicolae Diaconescu, engineer and director of the museum.
[link to uk.ibtimes.com]
aether (OP)
United Kingdom
01/04/2011 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wilhelm Shtekel is known as the father of psychology, the science of the soul and also known as the Jewish science. The three major progenitors of psychological "schools" followed in his footsteps with 3 different foundations to explain the foundation of psychological dis-functionality of the human race. Jung posited a number of archetypes of the soul or psyche, Freud and his school posited some kind of universal life trauma such a birth trauma, sexual development trauma, bathroom functionality trauma, etc., and Velikovsky proposed that serious ancient global catastrophes initiated the trauma resulting in species-wide Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome with its attendant facets of guilt, denial, and amnesia. He also found evidence for a pre-existing Collective Consciousness which was fractured by the intense trauma of a major loss of life and environmental support for it.

Take a look at the spiritual context that we live in today. The 7 billion humans on the earth are separated into over 100,000 identifiable religions, each of which is on some level incompatible with all the others. There is no spiritual majority of any religion, denomination, ideology, group or organization. Nothing but minorities in a raucous spiritual cacophony. Despite the original definition of the word religion, which means to bind together again with reason, the foundational ideas or dogma of these religions are vacuous, fear-based, and illogical. Such as the transcendental nature of god--hear alien--with his ways "past understanding", his law giving dominance, his releasing upon us a superior and vicious antagonist--the devil--, and his unthinkable punishments. Religions of today do not deliver us from the so-called "human condition" but are merely coping mechanisms and are rightfully characterized as the "opiate of the masses". And never has so much been promised and so little delivered. They many times absolutely cripple the humanity of the followers, building rabid, merciless fanatics. And while we want god to do things for us, who would actually want to live with and be intimate with such a person that is the essence of the general religious paradigm?

Meanwhile literary luminaries write millions of plays, novels, and sermons about the "drama", angst, and suffering of the human condition, but don't really set about doing something meaningful about it or even their own fate, that being inexorable aging--losing the 4 Vs of vim, vigor, vitality, and virility--and dying. We are born into a pathological, messy, troubled, dangerous, insane world under a sentence of death where the general response is to beg, to somehow manipulate a reluctant god by praise, hymn-singing, rites and ceremonies, and sacrifice. Some of the more profound books such as Ernest Becker's are simply erudite primal screams. And these "great" luminaries don't even have the courage to take the inward journey to both canvas the dark corners of their own souls and to find out what they REALLY want and need. But what fun to read their pitiful literary expressions! Very impressive--NOT! If I were the creator of human beings I would be very disappointed, and yet wouldn't be an enabler. Knowing that it could all be healed eventually, I would leave well enough alone until some baseline level of sanity were established to work with
 Quoting: 2011
aether (OP)
United Kingdom
01/04/2011 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

aether (OP)
United Kingdom
01/06/2011 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
~*~gsf~*~

Canada
01/06/2011 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

I enjoyed the last half hour especially. Universal citizens he says. And it appears we cant even be that way on a global scale yet hf

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1219741
United Kingdom
01/06/2011 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
its Laser not LaZer
aether (OP)
United Kingdom
01/06/2011 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Last Measurement (at Sun-Earth L1 Point): January 6, 2011 21:50 UT

[link to space.rice.edu]

"Just wondering if anyone has been keeping an eye on the dials

I have been watching for a couple of years, but I have never seen the likes of the action going on in the last 24 hours, wild swings from min to max on many of them.

Should we expect to see some strange effects soon
?"
aether (OP)
United Kingdom
01/06/2011 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vast Solar Eruption Shocks NASA and Raises Doubts on Sun Theory

NASA reports an entire hemisphere of the sun has erupted. The U.S. space agency now admits the cataclysm puts existing solar theories in doubt.
 Quoting: NASA 3rd Jan 2010

Scientist have confirmed that the explosion that occurred on August 1, 2010 is unprecedented in recorded history and caused filaments of magnetism to snap and explode creating enormous shock waves that raced across the stellar surface. This caused billion-ton clouds of hot gas to billow out into space.

This unprecedented event is claimed to give support to an alternative theory long held by Professor Oliver K. Manuel, a Postdoctoral Fellow of the University of California, Berkeley.

Event believed to be a Self Organized Criticality
In a never seen before occurrence, an entire hemisphere of the sun erupted simultaneously in an avalanche effect triggered from inside the compact solar core and propagated outwards; scientists are describing the astonishing happening as like the sand pile effect in Self Organised Criticality.

Self Organized Criticality (SOC) occurs in physics when a critical point is reached in a dynamic system in flux whereby the system radically alters its behavior or structure, for example, from being a solid to acting like a liquid.
[link to www.suite101.com]
aether (OP)
United Kingdom
01/06/2011 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
A strong surface high known as a Polar Vortex will come down from the pole.
Thread: Arctic blast heads for half of the United States

the term vortex will become familiar within daily language

Has anyone noticed the worldwide reports of bird and fish deaths, now in the billions?
Is Earth's magnetic field going haywire due to an accelerating pole shift
 Quoting: question

While not expressing an opinion one way or the other, I have to admit that - given that they are charged sheath vortexes after all - I am wondering if the New Years Eve tornados were correlated with the bird deaths.

Not causal, but whether the tornados were spawned and the birds killed by the same thing. And if so, what's that thing?
 Quoting: reply
aether (OP)
United Kingdom
01/06/2011 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
On the Day the Solar Wind Disappeared, Scientists Sample Particles Directly from the Sun

From May 10-12, 1999, the solar wind that blows constantly from the Sun virtually disappeared in the most drastic and longest-lasting decrease ever observed. Dropping to a fraction of its normal density and to half its normal speed, the solar wind died down enough to allow physicists to observe particles flowing directly from the Sun's corona to Earth. This severe change in the solar wind also drastically changed the shape of Earth's magnetic field and produced a rare auroral display at the North Pole.

Starting late on May 10 and continuing through the early hours of May 12, the density of the solar wind dropped by more than 98%. Because of the drop-off of the wind, energetic electrons from the Sun arrived at the Earth in narrow beams, known as the strahl. Under normal conditions, electrons from the Sun are diluted, mixed, and redirected in interplanetary space and by Earth's magnetic field (the magnetosphere). But in May 1999, several satellites detected electrons arriving at Earth with properties similar to those of electrons in the Sun's corona, suggesting that they were a direct sample of particles from the Sun.

In addition, the Earth's magnetic field took on a more dipolar shape - similar to the shape of iron filings spread around a magnet - as Earth's field would appear if there was no solar wind. And data from NASA's SAMPEX spacecraft reveal that in the wake of this event, Earth's radiation belts dissipated and nearly disappeared for several days afterward.
 Quoting: NASA 1999

[link to www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1219692
Netherlands
01/06/2011 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
.. nah
aether (OP)
United Kingdom
01/06/2011 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I enjoyed the last half hour especially. Universal citizens he says. And it appears we cant even be that way on a global scale yet
 Quoting: GSF

did you notice that when mitchell was asked "what is the essence of energy" it was awkward and difficult for him to tell his explanation as in, it is not the news any wish to hear

i imagine

"....if we take the universe that we live in and know, knowing is pretty fundamental too and knowing is based on information and information is just basically patterns of energy.
So we here have two faces of energy, one is matter, our existence is dependent upon matter.
Our knowing is dependent upon information and we live in a universe that exists and knows
"
 Quoting: Dr. Edgar Mitchell

we live in a universe that exists and knows

that is what we have to come to terms with

our universe (environment) is not structured to imagine not knowing

it functions (effects) as if all within it is knowing

only we do not know what our environment and ourselves are and what we both are doing

sometimes that may be awkward for us

GLP