Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PLEASE READ! DEPOPULATION PLAN BY BOARDING "ALIEN" CRAFT OR OTHERWISE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [Please feel free to comment despite the page count.]
[Please understand that my intention is not to "scare monger", nor do I definitely "believe" anything that is claimed here. My intention for making these threads is to allow people to question things in case anything like this or similar is pulled for any reason. To look carefully at the potential dangers of any attempt to concentrate people into areas or force people to get vaccinations or put them in underground shelters to "protect" them.]
[I'd also like people to know that the "Globalist" agenda can at times be very dangerous, and that many have spoken about "depopulation" as a requirement in order for things to "work".]

Gentleman: This is the supreme commander of Nebadon. What do you fail to understand about that? We are being absolutely as nice as we can be, but if the ones of you who will be reading this, do not stand down, you WILL be stood down. We have had enough. Michael of Nebadon

Quoting: Nobody in Particular

Please have Mercy on me, Michael of Nebadon! Please, I mean no to threaten you in the least, nor can I, supreme commander! Please understand our service! What is it that you will do to those who oppose you to stand them down? What behavior is it that you want us to stop? Do you want us to stop asking questions? What are we doing wrong? Please Michael of Nebadon, Supreme Commander of Nebadon, Leader of the Awesome Fleet! Please help us understand peacefully!

You are interfering with that truth Freedom Stands. You do not have the freedom anymore to screw with God. So be it. That is why we are going to turn off the many blogs and forums that will be used to discredit the truth. Perhaps into the process they can be reopened for discussion. We do not need the likes of what YOU are presenting to turn people to fear of God. We will turn YOU off, meaning your opportunity to post, at a selected time.

How do you know that I'm not helping spread your message? This is bringing massive attention to what you have to say. I don't feel that I'm working against the truth. I'm mainly asking questions so that you can better inform me of the truth, if you can.

Why are you threatening me and my right to ask questions?

What if someone doesn't have a tv? What if someone is far away and doesn't know what is happening? There are tribes in the jungle too, I hope Christ Michael doesn't abandon them. If he'll take them up, why can't he help all of us in doubt?

What is "my kind" and why is there what I would call a "sneering" attitude behind that kind of statement? Are we not human beings?

Please look at was just announced by people who believe they are in communication with non human entities. Please understand, even though it seems wacky, there are many devoted people working towards this plan without paying attention carefully to what it is saying, they believe entities are speaking to them all and are united in making this plan manifest, but they don't seem to notice what the entities are actually suggesting.

These are some quotes of their plan. Soon they said they will ban our ability to communicate freely and widely and to question them.

Man has overpopulated and poisoned this world...

stop praying for armegeddon so that Jesus can come, you understand not.

we have been doing a lot of replacements all over the globe in various political offices, and in the media.

Candace has mentioned now the announcement/teaching process will if we can, run about 3 months.

Beloveds, we are taking down everything in this world that must collapse.

There may be collapse of the ability to fully deliver food and necessities, and we have huge stockpiles to assist this.

now is still a good time to have some stocks of necessities. There will be considerable unemployment from this.

As we collapse the financial industry, you will have all your debts written off. We are collapsing the banking system completely.But there may be great restrictions in gasoline for them.

For those that rent, nearly all tenements have loans, which will also be written off.

People may well have to force their landlords to reduce or eliminate rents. There will considerably less need to spend money. People will be solving their problems which can include moving of families together and the like. Man will have to solve some of his issues around this.

People have to see the collapse. There will be great gnashing of teeth

During this period people will be offered the opportunity to MOVE to craft and some of their future destinations. The declining conditions should help motivate those choices.

There will be an address by the newly placed Obama. This will then be carried around the world by normal media. The announcement process will begin in a day or two after.

Now, you should be seeing the need for our replacements. Most will look close enough to the originals, using various technologies we have, to pass and a little makeup will help.

These are basically clones, inhabited by “star fleet” personnel, in other words ensouled and these ones all are very aware of their roles.

We have been setting up “traps” to engage those that are problems and removing them.

embedded in the churches, as this has been a huge program, to get certain ones to discredit us as being demons from space and the like.

and one of the things we will do is shut down quite a few forums, so these ones have no outlet to spoil our show.

We keep discovering new folks that must be replaced, and making a clone takes 36 hours plus about another 36 hours of programming to them after the soul inhabits them.

We...will be bypassing man’s satellites with our own communications for the television. That is why you were told there will be us and the news and that is it for those 3 months. We will control it all. What will man do? Well, he is going to discover his spirit.

We are realizing we need to close up many avenues of communication, which may have to include all radio, except in places that have inadequate television. We will not close the internet, but we have entered many codes to take down internet sites that are going to fight this.

Man does not have the free will to destroy what God plans to give as education.

People are going to get a fair opportunity to make up their minds, minus the deliberate deceiving.

We were appalled personally that this topic was even broached by the individuals that started the thread, and other threads. This is why certain forums will not run and that includes many Christian forums and websites

Sherry Shriner, you are one of those on that list who will not be broadcasting either. Interestingly, those forums and the like within Islam are far less a concern that Christian ones.

There are many good people who have of course never heard of AbundantHope that will also step into service at this time locally where they live. It will be almost automatic for them. As man adjusts, more will naturally come into service.

we are getting the troops home all over the world...these ones need to be around to serve within their various countries.

Be patient as always and focus on how you will help as this world comes down. I still advise above, that yea ones stock up on essentials, including your medicines and the like as you can.

People are going to see us helping them out.

Be in Peace, please. I am christ Michael/Aton.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1213161

Please look at what they are saying? Please look!

They are planning on blocking all free communication that says anything against them or questioning them, they will cut off all shipments and the financial system, broadcasting only their education program and showing that they are the ones "helping" and providing food to people while encouraging them to get on the ships so that the people can "lose their bodies" because they are "overpopulating" the Earth.

We know not the exact timing yet on the pickup because sometimes shit happens, as you all are fond of saying

At the time during the teaching process that we begin to show of our selves, you in the know, MUST at that time put aside your worries about how you will be reacted too.

Some of your family members are going to finally “get it.” Some may not and if they do not under reasonable conditions, put your time elsewhere.

Do not keep trying to give pearls to people that want only rocks.

It is after all, the final sorting. Well almost, there will continue to be sorting after the long stasis as people pass then, because some aren’t going to earn their ascension.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1174258

That sounds incredibly evil. Who are you to sort anything, if you can't even control timings and "shit" happens to you?

IT IS YOUR CHOICE WHEREBY YOU CONTINUE TO EXPERIENCE IN THY SPIRIT FORM FOR THE SPIRAL OF LIFE MOVES EVER ONWARD!

From Aton above. why is there so much resistance to the idea of improving self, so that one can return to the worlds in their spirit form, using a much better body than these very animalistic forms on this planet. Wouldn't you love to do without toilets again? Or do you prefer this dark experience here?

That should be obvious freedom, about physical death on this world. There are an awfully lot of bodies in the earth now. This is temporary experiencing. these bodies do NOT work in "heaven." You are given better bodies there. I don't know why christians think these shitty meat suits go to heaven. Dark experiences are experiences generate from either pure evil intent, or on the lessor side, ignorance. LIGHT means in one form, KNOWLEDGE and Darkness means in the same measure Ignorance. This civilization is terribly ignorant and many will not seek liight, which is true knowledge.

Aton is tryiing to convince you, if you wish to use that word, to return to whence you came, to the lighter realms. You cannot use these bodies there.

You say "That should be obvious freedom, about physical death on this world. There are an awfully lot of bodies in the earth now. This is temporary experiencing. these bodies do NOT work in "heaven."

So is there really a plan for the physical death of many people in order to reduce the amount of bodies on Earth? I understand that there may be no "gassing" involved, but is there bodily death involved in order to reduce the bodies on Earth?

So Aton is trying to convince me to lose my body? In other words, that my body should die? Is that why there is so much concern about my thread connecting depopulation of human "bodies"?

You see OP, because so many of your kind have put out untruths, and in fact worked against the truth willingly, and prevented the promised WORD for reaching the whole world,

We are going to give the WORD that was promised in the End times, to the Globe via Global TV.

This is the ONLY way we can get it to EVERYONE on this planet, before the earth changes really go into effect.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP