Users Online Now: 2,195 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,430,259
Pageviews Today: 2,387,456Threads Today: 958Posts Today: 17,029
10:16 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject All Care Dental has shut their doors after taking people's money - leaving patients nationwide in the lurch
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message On their website it says some b.s. about updating their server

I was supposed to have an appt today - they didn't answer the phone - it was a fast busy signal indicating line shut off

I hit google news and it's breaking, employees were notified last night not to come in to work today

I called the local tv station to find out what was going on, they're looking into it

I'm supposed to have surgery this week which they had me pay for in advance - the surgery was supposed to be in december and they changed it to january citing a scheduling problem that - in hindsight - appears to have been planned so they could just take my money and not deliver on services

I had to save for mmonths to pay them the over 3k for the surger

They fucking knew - they took my money and ran and left me and - nationwide - countless thousands of others in the lurch.

My last appt the week before xmas when I was supposed to have my surgery they laid off employees off for 2 weeks, employees thought they'd be coming back to work today

If you have allcare dental I suggest you call up your local news and get them on the story and hope against hope some kind local dentist will help the people out who are in similar circumstances to mine

I PAID THEM OVER 3K AND THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND THEY KNEW THEY WOULD NOT DELIVER SERVICES!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP