Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Strange in Occurences in Arkansas
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I live in Texarkana about 200 or so miles from BeeBee Arkansas. Texarkana sits in the SW corner of Arkansas. Texarkana is a twin city which borders with Texarkana, Texas. Texarkana is also about 35 miles from the Louisiana border. About 15 miles from here is the Red River Army Depot and Lone Star Steel.

Over the course of the last year lots of strange things have happened to my family and I. First, it started with what one would believe was paranormal activity. I am not a real big believer in that but water would come on by itself, we couldn't keep a light bulb burning at all(still can't-we buy them constantly), strange humming noises, my grandson would talk to people who were not there(and not imaginary friends), light switches sucking up to much power(had an electrician out and he couldn't understand why), strange smells, furniture moved.

Then my health seriously declined to the point that my doctor said I had Chronic Fatigue Sydrome with Chronic Stress and Clinical Depression. I laughed so hard I nearly fell out of my chair. I wasn't depressed, I was happy just extremely tired. I had headaches constantly. My wife, her migranes increased and my mother-in-law moved in with us. She is from SC and she has constant headaches now so we got her tested(CT Scan) and it was fine. My grandson who had NO problems in SC suddenly has a massive amount of problems.

Last night I was trying to go to sleep and I felt a burning sensation from my neck to my waist as if I was burning from the inside out. I woke up my wife who didn't know how to help me. IT subsided after 10 minutes. We have a smell outside that is horrible.

I rarely see birds here at all. I have cats and it has always been the same for the last 11 years that raccoons and possums would come up and eat the leftover food at night. I have not seen either in months.

The humming noise has gotten worse and then this morning the loudest noise came from the NW of me. I went outside-no plane, helicopter, nothing in the sky just loud noise.

All of this has me perplexed and remembering UFO road from when I was younger....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP