Users Online Now: 1,648 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 21,499
Pageviews Today: 32,953Threads Today: 21Posts Today: 189
12:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DISASTER CENTER: WORLDWIDE CHAOS!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [Feel free to post any and all personally chaotic events or events you have heard of in your areas or elsewhere]

Check out this cool website that tracks all disasters daily!

[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

Hello! I hope that this thread will be used for the purpose of information collection.

Please mention your location and any details related with the events we are looking for, especially details about dreams you have had and aliens and other things.

If someone can set up a google map with pins that include all information about reports of headaches, sinus pressure, strange dreams, mass animal deaths, compass problems, flowers turning away from the sun, and any other events you would like to add.

The purpose of this thread is to give a report of anything related you are experiencing and your physical location so that whoever establishes a google map pinning will be able to collect it all.

Many people, and even occultists are speaking about magnetic events happening in various locations which are causing these events.

This could be natural or unnatural, what will be helpful is collecting all the incidents and seeing where the most affected areas are.

I hope that you can help out. I don't know how to use googlemaps myself.

So please tell us if you have had any of the following in your area, and please bespecific about your location:

Headaches, Nausea, Sinus Pressure

Mass Animal Die Offs of any kind and list the kind

Animals acting strange, unusual animal behaviour

Compass problems, not facing the right direction

Flowers turning away from the sun or windows, or anything strange related to plant life.

Unusual Police or Military activity

Earth rumblings, sinkholes, potholes, large cracks, uneven road changes.

Recent UFO or personal alien sightings or dreams.

Strange electrical events.

Strange Dreams and what they indicated, including disaster dreams, dreams about earthquakes,volcanic eruptions,red skies, fleeing cities, or anything strange or "prophetic" seeming.

If any of you within any circles have any information as to what is next, please tell! Please don't spam large articles here, you can give links and just bullet point information, it might be nice if you include gender too so we might be able to establish if some are more sensitive than others.

I understand that there are numerous threads tracking each of these, but there does not seem to be a thread connecting or tracking them together. This is meant to be that thread.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP