Users Online Now: 1,841 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 979,030
Pageviews Today: 1,626,929Threads Today: 657Posts Today: 10,818
04:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WJXT Channel 4 News in Jacksonville, FL is running the magnetism/bird death/compass error story I sent them from GLP!! **COMING ON AGAIN IN A FEW**
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay, so after reading the compass error thread yesterday, I sent my local news the story and called to talk to them about it as well. I guess they decided the story was pretty good, as its going to be the main story on tonight! Here is the email I sent them:

__________________________________________________________________________​_____

I am a member of an internet forum. Earlier this evening, a member posted a very bizarre thread, stating that none of his compasses were working correctly! His compasses are all reading from 180 degrees to 20-30 degrees away from normal. He lives in the Northwest, I believe in Seattle. Soon after he posted this, several other people around the nation soon began reporting that their compasses were not reading correctly either. This prompted me to check my compass - which read 45 degrees west of what it should! I live in Orange Park on (address removed)
. My vehicle is parked due south, but my compass is reading southwest. You can pull it up on Google Earth to see that my street points directly south. I am hoping that somehow my compass is reading incorrectly and that these other people are just reading theirs incorrectly as well.

If you would, please grab a magnetic compass (GPS won't show this as it gets its reading from satellites - at least that's what I believe) and go outside, away from any buildings, and verify this. If this is indeed happening, then we all know that Michio Kaku is indeed correct about the pole shifting being able to occur very rapidly. I hope that its not, as you all know that this would mean chaos.

The following is a link to the thread on www.godlikeproductions.com. Please be warned that this website does sometimes have profanity and is also known to have some crazy people posting threads. It does however also have some excellent articles that you won't find in many other places. Here is the thread:

Thread: !!! CHECK YOUR COMPASS!!! MINE ARE ALL 180 DEGREES OFF!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________​__

Thanks to PNW (User ID: 1212884) for the original thread.

I did talk to them quite a bit about making sure to check their own compasses, too. I am assuming they did, but don't know yet. The news comes on at 10:00PM Eastern time.

If anyone has the capability to record the show, please post it in this thread and I will put in in the original post.

The website is www.news4jax.com. I'll check in a bit to see if they have it streaming there.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP