Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject RAINBOW CLOUDS AND EARTHQUAKES.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey there,

I was just talking with a friend of mine who reminded me of a comment I made on Sunday.

Sunday afternoon, while at the beach in Santa Catarina, Brazil, I noticed a row of rainbow coloured clouds that just hung in the air for about an hour in the south western sky well beneath the sun. I pointed these out to said friend and he replied that it was nothing more than a natural phenomonen and dismissed it.

Not to be put off so easily, I mentioned that the only time I had heard of them was before an earthquake such as in China before their big earthquake in 2008, seen in the video below. I have never seen anything like this before and it looked exactly like the ones in this clip.

Anyway, to get to the rub. Today my friend asked me if I had heard of the Chile Earthquake to which I replied yes, but had no idea when it occurred as I've been out of circulation for 2 weeks with no access to media of any description and haven't really caught up with everything. He told me that it was Sunday afternoon, the very afternoon I saw these clouds.

And guess where Chile is in relation to Brazil? The south west.

Coincidence or...?

I'm not gonna start bleating HAARP or anything, but what do you guys think?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP