Users Online Now: 1,511 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 410,428
Pageviews Today: 644,176Threads Today: 240Posts Today: 3,951
07:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject *BREAKING* Huge Boobs at the C-store!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I went into Quicktrip tonight after work for some smokes and soda for my kids.... Beside me in line was this girl with HUGE BOOBS! This girl was wearing a "too small" green tank sort of thing and seriously....3/4 of her super huge boobs were hanging out! I couldn't help but stare.... I mean... she wasn't attractive at all....kinda short and semi-overweight,with a not so pretty face, but she did have huge boobs that looked yummy!
Why would a girl do this???..... I mean, It's 30 degrees with a windchill in the low teens and she's wearing a skimpy tanktop with no jacket? As I pulled out of my parking space I saw her exit the store and I just had to wonder.... Is showing off your boobs worth freezing to death? Why can't guys show off 3/4 of their cock to attract women??? ...just seems unfair, LMAO
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP