Users Online Now: 1,785 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,086,504
Pageviews Today: 1,816,833Threads Today: 739Posts Today: 12,348
06:33 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject LEARN about kundalini raising, astral projection, chakras, self-healing and psychic self-defense from the best.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I suggest everyone that is intelligent enough and willing to evolve to go take a look at this website. Robert Bruce is a guy that experimented since he was young with astral projection. He's now teaching everything he know such as energy works, kundalini raising trough chakras, asral projection, psychic self-defense and more. Go signup on astralbob.com and take a look at the free pdf book astral dynamic there which is the best book on the subject of astral projection by far if you ask me. Also signup on his fanpage on facebook and participate in the discussion with Robert himself. He has taken on the project of leading human race to the knowledge of the non-physical and I believe he's on the right path. Go check it out I promise it will be the best time investment of your lives.

[link to astralbob.com]

[link to www.facebook.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP