Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Kent Hovind. Spread the word.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What you're about to see might change your entire world view. If you're not ready for change like that I suggest you leave this thread now. However, if you do watch all his seven seminars I can guarantee that many of you will never look at the world the same way. Evolution/Big Bang is now being presented as a fact in text books even though no proof for either theory has emerged, only debunked so called "proof". Missing links which have been disproved are STILL in text books. The truth is much much deeper than you think. It all goes back to when Illuminati infiltrated public schools to dehumanize generation after generation and push their humanist agenda. Even if you don't agree with me on this most of you will agree that public schools are indoctrinating our children. Children are being TAUGHT to avoid thinking critically. Kent Hovind debunks the stupid evolution theory and the big bang theory. He also proves that the worlds isn't billions and billions of years old as the scientists a.k.a illuminati says. The seminars are running for a total of 17 hours so get some popcorn and relax.

Just remember, before watching the seminars, to keep an open mind. Whether you hate Creation/Christianity/Bible or whatever... if you decide to watch the seminars you must leave your pre-concieved notions at the door and keep an open mind. I disagree with many topics in the world today but if I'm asked to watch a certain video about a topic I dislike I still keep an open mind. You won't learn new things if you have an attitude like "Uuh, this guy mentions Creation. I will watch his seminar but I will not pay attention or care much about the stuff he says."
You know what I'm trying to say here right? Keep an open mind, watch the videos, look some of the stuff up for yourself, come back and discuss and choose to either go back to your previous life or live a life with Jesus Christ.

Part 1: The Age of the Earth

Part 2: The Garden of Eden

Part 3: Dinosaurs and the Bible

Part 4: Lies in the Textbooks

Part 5: The Dangers of Evolution

Part 6: The Hovind Theory

Part 7: Questions and Answers

-------------------------------

Some good books you can read if you're interested in this:
* The Young Earth by John D. Morris.
* Evolution Exposed: Your Evolution Answer Book for the Classroom by Roger Patterson

-------------------------------

God Bless Kent Hovind and God bless you all! I hope all of you will enjoy these seminars because they have certainly changed my life. However, some of the stuff in the seminars are dated and I suggest you purchase the two books I mentioned above. They are really, really good and are highly recommended!

Decided to repent of your sins? Don't know where to start? Check this out: [link to christianity.about.com]

Additional links you may find interesting:
www.jesus-is-savior.com
www.drdino.com
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP