Users Online Now: 1,182 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 82,900
Pageviews Today: 145,114Threads Today: 59Posts Today: 732
01:23 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The pole flip, how it will happen, And the DOOM associated with it!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just a possibility, not a certainty.

Might be a little confusing, sorry about that.

-------
A little preface

This is of course under the assumption that at the very least there is some uranium down in the core.

-------

A secondary thought on the core:

Logic realistically states that the very heaviest element should be at center (possibly, even probably magnetic in nature as the magnetic elements would have slowly forced the core out (if it indeed was magnetic to begin with) due the the strength of magnetism in comparison to gravity), followed then by the heaviest/strongest magnetic element, then progressively lighter/weaker magnetic or magnetised elements, followed then by heaviest remaining elements getting progressively lighter moving away from the core.

Why not elements we have never seen before down in there as well?

But then of course I can explain the magnetic anomalies and none antipodal magnetic poles very simply by stating this:

The strongest magnetic elements have begun to group on one "side" of the core due to the churning and mixing process that the inner core spin (and nuclear explosions/fusion and diffraction of lighter elements given off) causes.

But then again it might be iron or anything else.

-------

The pole flip.

I would of simple thought that it's a result of slightly more magnetic material being over on one side due to a nuclear explosion from radioactive decay.

Drawing more magnetic material to one side before it slowly trys to center itself again after it's sphere'd back up properly.

Giving that one side a more intense magnetic field which is overpowering the other side to become the overall dominant magnetic field but also being slightly repelled by the weaker other magnetic side of the core pushing the two propogation points (magnetic poles) closer together.

The dominant magnetic field now will fall away as the repressed magnetic field becomes dominant and a polarity reversal will happen in mere minutes with just a quick flick from e.g. Northerly dominant to southerly dominant magnetic fields.

Basically the "southerly" (or "left" (example)) side of the core just overpowers the "Northerly" (or "right) side of the core magnetically and the north based becomes supressed and the south based dominant.

The SAA at the moment is where the poles of the southerly dominant magnetic field will rise up and spread out to the geographic poles (or around them) and around japan and east russia/siberia is where the magnetic poles will fall away.

The speed of this and the spread of the magnetic poles or even the eventual position is subject to the position and the fight between the magnetic cores.

------
An after thought.

I sometimes forget how far I've travelled off of the known path, and become lost in a sea of concurrent ideas. The reality of which at the time seems fine.

But then as I come across the road again to find that it's merely a single improbability out of oh so many as at the end of the road of current proven knowledge many many paths lie ahead of us.

I do not wish to become so lost down the rabbit hole I cannot return. lol
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP