Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Aliens are here , but not all of us are ready to accept this reality
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yep , not all are ready to face this , they are afraid and i understand them , but soon they will be ready too , else they will keep being in the bubble of retardation and stupidity , they will have no choice ...

Now put 1:22 and look that picture which is very old and on stone , there is a disc and below it orbs , now those things we see today too right? discs ... orbs of light ... this idea just i received after i saw this picture ... i feel that those orbs are living creatures / entities just like you and me , only thing separate us is we live in a body of flesh and blood , they live in a lighten orb like body , and the disc over them is their transportation vehicle throw space , what u think about this ??

Here thread i made about these orbs ( creatures )

Thread: UFO's attack peoeple and killed 3 dogs , killing cows ? ... more in videos

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP