Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mind control and new flat panel (LCD, Plasma, LED) TV / Monitors
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok guys, I'm really reaching here - but I have a habit of thinking out of the box sometime so bear with me.

The new flat screen TVs / Monitors started coming on the scene around 2000. Just like anything else, price kept everyone from running out and buying one at first. Now the price has dropped considerably so that now every one can pretty much afford one. Now I'm not real savvy on how the different types work (LCD, Plasma, LED) but I do know it involves the picture (or picture generating components) cycling on and off each second, fast enough that it is not physically detected bu the naked eye.

Thinking along those lines - it would be the perfect carrier for sumbliminal messages.

A crude example if this would be a flourescent light. It cycles "on" and "off" approximately 150 times per second and is unpercieved by the human eye. HOWEVER, the Occupational Safety And Health Administration prohibits flourescent lights in machine shops and areas with high speed machinery - why, because (use a high speed lathe for exampe) at certin RPM's the machinery looks as if it's standing still when it is in fact spinning at the same RPM as the light cycles "on" and "off" - a strobe effect if you were.

Still with me ?

Now for some questions:

Why has there been a strong upsurge of people being treated for mental illness since about 2000 ?

Why was the .gov so eager to push the new HD TV format, so much so that they gave people the new converter boxes for FREE ?

Why are people so hooked on games like WOW, Black Op's and others ?

10 years ago, the subject of mind control and subliminal messages would have labeled someone a kook - but today it is admitted it exists !

Just something that I thought about ......

Flame Away - I'm expecting it tomato
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP