Users Online Now: 1,975 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 938,881
Pageviews Today: 1,553,906Threads Today: 619Posts Today: 10,184
04:04 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Perestroika Deception - Anatoliy Golitsyn (read online for free!)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I found a scanned version of The Perestroika Deception (1995) online that you can read for free:

[link to www.usa-anti-communist.net]

[link to www.calameo.com]

Here's an excerpt from this book on the bogus August 1991 coup:

[link to www.spiritoftruth.org]

I strongly suggest reading his February 1993 memorandum to CIA Director James Woolsey starting on page 155:

Behind the mask of diplomatic and political cooperation and partnership with the United State and Europe, the current Russian leaders are following the strategy of their predecessors and working towards a 'New World Order'.

When the right moment comes the mask will be dropped and the Russians with Chinese help will seek to impose their system on the West on their own terms...

- Anatoliy Golitsyn's February 1993 'Memorandum to the CIA', entitled, THE IMPORTANCE OF THE STRATEGIC FACTOR IN ASSESSING DEVELOPMENTS IN RUSSIA AND COMMUNIST CHINA, from The Perestroika Deception (1995)

There's also a PDF version of his prior book, New Lies For Old, available online:

[link to www.spiritoftruth.org]

These may be two of the most important books ever written by a Soviet defector regarding the feigned collapse of the communism.

I have to post this info while I still can.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP