Users Online Now: 1,135 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 149,110
Pageviews Today: 251,327Threads Today: 84Posts Today: 1,211
02:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Does anyone else feel like they're not human?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've felt this all my life: that I am not from here. But I've been here a long, long time, too. I'm an old soul, and maybe more than that. I don't know why I am here, now, at this time, but I think it may be to observe what's happening now. And what's happening now sickens me.

I've been around so many times as a human being (thousands of times, I suspect) but I still haven't figured out how to be a human being. I have never found my niche, and I have never been able to really understand how human beings operate. The cruelty and ruthlessness, the total indifference to the experience of others, just staggers me. I see a lot of it on this board. I am blessed that most of the people I know personally are not at all like that.

Is there anyone else out there in GLP land who can relate to this? Anyone who can cast some light on where I come from and what I am supposed to be doing, here and now? I feel as though I've forgotten something really important.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP