Users Online Now: 2,027 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,598,233
Pageviews Today: 2,203,757Threads Today: 533Posts Today: 9,878
05:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject LAND OF THE BLIND (Great film KILLED by ILLUMINATI Distribution Cartel)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I haven't watched this yet... I just ordered it brand new for 5 bucks (including shipping!) on Amazon and will wait for the DVD. (I want the quality)

I just figured it's cheaper than a movie ticket so I'd take a chance - & if the 'Illuminati' killed it - it must be good ;)

jerm

Jack Blood recommended it.

---------------------------------------------------

Land Of the Blind (Great film Killed by Illuminati Distribution Cartel)

January 12, 2011 by Jack Blood

Filed under Music/Book/Film/Art

Thanks to Robert Edwards (Director) – for making this film, and working with us to EXPOSE the Hypocrisy of Tyranny!

When this film came out we tried to help Robert promote the movie by having him on as a guest, and asking our listeners to “Vote with their Dollars”.

Land of the Blind was killed in the Distribution process, (films have to get into theaters, get reviews, and have financial commitments before the public is allowed to hear of them.) Its a dirty business. You can judge for yourselves? Is this film well produced? Entertaining? Informative? Truthful? (remember it was meant to be reflective of 2006 – Like Bill Hicks… it still resonates today, even more so, being it was ahead of it’s time!)

With it’s world class – award winning actors : starring Ralph Fiennes, Donald Sutherland, Tom Hollander and Lara Flynn Boyle… Why did Land of the Blind not make it to theaters?A video store? Netflix?

Robert Edwards is, and had been, working with some of the biggest names in Hollywood (Johnny Depp ring a bell?) They are all well aware of the Programming being forced onto freedom loving individuals….

Help them to help you!

Its not too late to make this film an “E cult classic” – It is free to see now! No excuses! RESEND THIS TO ALL OF YOUR PEEPS!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BRAVE NEW FILM MAKING!

~ 1.13.11 ~ Jack Blood (editor – www.deadlinelive.info)

(Not for Children)

WATCH:
[link to deadlinelive.info]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP