Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject U.N. Ozark Arkansas, Missouri Land Grabs
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We've seen the maps of the "wilderness areas" that TPTB want to keep people out of and force them into urban areas to be corraled and controlled with the least amount of effort.

I stumbled upon this article as I was looking for land in the Ozarks (said to be safer for future ELE events, and more recently, having a fortress being built by what I think I read as a Defense Department geospacial big wig.)

Although this process has started years ago, the information contained within is too important to go unposted. Want to know how they start aquiring these things? Read the link below and notice some tricks they use, such as donating $25 to keep the Ozarks beautiful (funds going to the U.N. to further their agenda)

Just unbelievable:

[link to www.learn-usa.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP