Users Online Now: 2,193 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,484,001
Pageviews Today: 2,470,013Threads Today: 989Posts Today: 17,622
11:04 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Iridium The Ultimate Conspiracy!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I would first like to make an introduction. My name is Lee and i discovered something that quite simply could change the world as we know it and question our actual origins. My discovery i put to you to investigate. The connections are quite simply staggering.
Its a conspiracy so massive that it beggars belief

I am going to appologise right now for the state of the thread,but please bear with me. Im not exactly computer literate?
I cant limit the links as you wont see the whole picture. I ask that you do not reply until you have read every word. You will be trully blown away.
I urge all of you to do a simple google search regarding Iridium and also news headlines you are going to be left in a state of shock.
I have made massive connections between Iridium in all its shapes and forms and a huge conspiracy of deception and global dominance by tptb.
I ask those of you who have knowledge that will help in explaining to others my findin

All i ask of you all is your time. Those of you who understand symbology, pyramids, prophecies and Biblical events etc i urge you to take part. All i ask in return is patience. Read what i put infront of you and approach my thread with an open mind.
I am going to give you the information that links the following and will prove that many of the following conspiracies and theories are true.

I am in a position which i have no option but to supply links and quotes this is simply massive. You wont believe how big.
This will be a massive read but i assure you, what i have discovered could question everything as we know it.
The problem i am having here is putting to you all the scale of what i have found. Think of a massive web and sat at the center is Iridium.
Each individual web thread relates to a different point or subject.

Iridium Is Connected To The Following

Frequency Manipulation
Weather weapons
Geological weapons
Free Energy thats overlooked!!
So called doomsday
The Great Tribulation
The coming
ET civilizations
The Big Bang theory which i believe Iridium is a major factor. Regarding the meteorite.
Transformers.......yep you will laugh but the connections are there

Remember when i said this is massive? Well it is. Please make sure you dont jump the thread.

Please feel free to make the connections yourself, and have your input in my thread, after all this is a global conspiracy and it stretches over all fields.
So forgive me if i seem to go off but trust me, yep i know im a new poster, but you will not be dissapointed. You will be blown away.
I hope that all of you will enjoy this.

Iridium, all forms or meanings
Iridium Element Facts
[link to www.chemicool.com]

Iridium is the chemical element with atomic number 77.

Iridium satellite constellation, a constellation of
satellites used to provide voice and data coverage
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Iridium Communications Inc., the company that operates the satellite constellation
Iridium 9602 Transceiver Opens Up Data Connectivity in Broad New Markets
IEWY News - ‎Jan 11, 2011‎

Iridium Constellation Mechanics Simulation
[link to www.youtube.com]

Iridium HD

Maybe this video will make you see exactly what i mean. The frequencies.
Iridium again.
3D stereo anaglyph animation, Satellite Communication

Heres a connection to the Australian floods. Telstra
[link to wirelessfederation.com]

Would you say i was joking if i thout a skynet/matrix style of deception is happening right now?

Iridium flare or satellite flare

Iridium anomaly

so with assuming you have read all of the above links i would like take you a bit deeper here. Excuse the huge thread, it will be worth it.

In regard to Iridium Communications Inc: [link to www.iridium.com]
Iridium routes phone calls through space. In addition to communicating with the satellite phones in its footprint, each satellite in the constellation also maintains contact with two to four adjacent satellites, and routes data between them, to effectively create a large mesh network. There are four earth stations which link to the network through the satellites visible to them. The space-based backhaul routes outgoing phone call packets through space to one of the earth station downlinks ("feeder links"). Station-to-station calls from one satellite phone to another can be routed directly through space without going through an earth station. As satellites leave the area of an earth station, the routing tables are updated and packets headed for the earth station are forwarded to the next satellite just coming into view of the earth station. Communication between satellites and earth stations is at 20 and 30 GHz.[36]

Gateways are located in

Tempe, Arizona
Wahiawa, Hawaii — owned by DISA[37]
Avezzano, Italy
The pre-bankruptcy corporate incarnation of Iridium built eleven gateways, many of which have since been closed.[38] Gateways have also been built in Pune (India), Beijing (People's Republic of China), Moscow (Russia), Nagano (Japan), Seoul (South Korea), Taipei (Taiwan), Jeddah (Saudia Arabia) and Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).

All of the above have had news headlines perhaps, flooding, quakes, bird die offs and fish?
Iridium in all forms has links to what is going on today. From the dinosaur extinction connection to the skynet theory to prophecies and in elemental form. Also connections to frequencies, HAARP thats not the only one involved. Theres other frequencies overlooked!!

Heres a connection linking Iridium - military
[link to www.ausa.org]
AUSA Winter Symposium (Ft. Lauderdale)
Event: AUSA Winter Symposium (Ft. Lauderdale)
Date: February 23, 2010
[link to www.iridium.com]

Those of you that can see the symbols etc this is for you
[link to www.youtube.com] notice her cap?

One more thing, the Cross that was seen over Russia?
Might it actually be this [link to en.wikipedia.org]

How many of you are aware that Iridium was used in making the standeard meter bar of Paris, which is 90% platinum and 10% Iridium alloy.
This meter bar was replaced in 1960 as a fundemental unit of length.
Iridium is not attacked by any of the acids nor by aqua regia, but is attacked by "molten salts"(anyone)
Such as NaC1 and NaCN.
The specific gravity of Iridium is to osmium's specific gravity.
Measuring rod to measure the alter perhaps? does this ring any bells....
I was then given a stick that looked like a measuring rod,and was told go and measure the temple of God and the alter and count those that are worshipping in the temple.But do not measure the outer courts because they have been given to the heathen(quoted from the Bible)

Boeing wins contract to continue Iridium /GPS development
[link to www.insidegnss.com]

Iridium extends long term relationship with Boeing, July 2010 article
[link to investor.iridium.com]
I suggest people start googling things like this now :

Iridium Satellites, Rockerfellers
Iridium Satellites, New World Order
Teledisc Satellites, Rockerfellers
Boeing, Teledisc, Rockerfellers
Boeing, conspiracy, 9/11
Boeing, logo, Saturn
Rockerfellers, Saturn Worship
Iridium Satellites, share holders

I also believe that you will see an increase in share value and also interest in who is actually buying.

iridium in sunglasses? [link to www.oakley.com]

Who believes that i can connect the following?
Iridium-Mcleans-toothpaste-flouride?

I really do hope i havent lost you all off. Remember open minded thinking is required her. Im nearly done for now.
I know this isnt the best in lay out etc etc and im sure i would have broken rules here, some how, i always manage it.
but regarding the birds?
All living entities emit a frequency. Bombard that frequency on the living entity and you will see blunt force trauma in the organs.
Interesting that only 1 species is dying in each location of every event.
here is a video of protozoa being zapped with a pulse frequency generator
[link to www.paradevices.com]

Iridium Gateways [link to en.wikipedia.org]
Gateways are located in

Tempe, Arizona
Wahiawa, Hawaii — owned by DISA[37]
Avezzano, Italy
The pre-bankruptcy corporate incarnation of Iridium built eleven gateways, many of which have since been closed.[38] Gateways have also been built in Pune (India), Beijing (People's Republic of China), Moscow (Russia), Nagano (Japan), Seoul (South Korea), Taipei (Taiwan), Jeddah (Saudia Arabia) and Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).
Ring any bells?

In regards to the connection to water, you only have to do a simple search. Iridium

Do you want me to put this in another way that Hollywood would have done because here is another massive connection to the bigger picture.

Do you want me to totally blow your mind? I ask this is seriousness. My next post will show you hollywood style the connections i have made.
Iridium - Transformers- Evil Decepticons- heroic Autobots-two factions of alien robots who can disguise themselves by transforming into everyday machinery.

Heres the link to the plot [link to en.wikipedia.org]
The AllSpark and its significance is absolutely astonishing here [link to en.wikipedia.org]

The AllSpark is a term for two different objects within the Transformers media franchise:

In the Beast Machines: Transformers television series, it is a term for the Transformers' afterlife.
In the Transformers 2007 live action film, it is a cube-shaped artifact adorned with glyphs and designs which is capable of granting independent life to normal electronic and mechanical objects and is the source of life for all Transformers. It was known as The Matrix, but changed to avoid confusion with the film franchise of the same name.
In the Transformers Animated 2007-2010 TV series, it shares a similar history and capabilities with its 2007 film counterpart, but resembles the Autobot Matrix of Leadership. It is referred to as the "Matrice" in the French version of the show?BP have just signed a contract with Russians for Antarctic drilling.
We know the Russians are doing the exploration of Vostok.
ITS VOSTOK LAKE thats where it is,thats where the cube is! Im telling you that is why they are there. Tipping point is very near. Can anyone refresh me in regard to any conspiracy theories that may say the same as me?

How many Decepticons?
A group of Decepticons composed of Blackout, Scorponok, Frenzy, Barricade, Starscream, Brawl and Bonecrusher.
Look them up on google you will be very suprised indeed

Also Revelations The New Jerusalem
The twelve gates were twelve pearls; each gate was made from a single pearl. The street of the city was of pure gold,transparent as glass
(quoted from the Bible)

Im nearly done i promise
Laurentian Abyss This actually connects the ridiculous claim i made regarding transformers and the connection. Wether you read this reply fully will decide what you really believe. Names places locations coincidences?

The Laurentian Abyss is an underwater depression off the eastern coast of Canada in the Atlantic Ocean.Not a trench, but more of an "underwater valley", it is estimated to be at most ~6,000 meters in depth. The Laurentian Abyss is a product of glaciation and water currents from the Saint Lawrence Seaway.

The trench is the site of hydrothermal vents with their own ecosystems independent of sunlight

The Laurentian Abyss was the covert rendezvous point for Soviet and American submarines in the 1990 technothriller film The Hunt for Red October. The location, however, was an invention for the film, and was not used in the original 1984 novel by Tom Clancy.
In the 2007 film Transformers, the remains of Megatron and the other defeated Decepticons are dropped into the abyss. It is theorized that the pressure and extremely low temperatures at this depth would crush and freeze the evil alien robots. However, the film doubly erroneously states that the abyss is, at 7 miles below sea level, the deepest point on Earth; the actual deepest point is the Challenger Deep, a section of the Mariana Trench in the Pacific Ocean. In the 2009 film Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, the remains are found at the bottom of the Abyss and Megatron is reactivated. Decepticon Protoforms are also seen climbing up a destroyed ship sinking into the Abyss waters. The film incorrectly states that the abyss is 9,300 fathoms deep, or about 17,000 meters.
also the Abyssal Plain

List of abyssal plains [link to en.wikipedia.org]

The problem i am having here is putting to you all the scale of what i have found. Think of a massive web and sat at the center is Iridium.
Each individual web thread relates to a different point or subject.
Examples of which include.

Mind Control
Frequency Manipulation
Weather weapons
Geological weapons
So called doomsday
The Great Tribulation
The coming
ET civilizations
The Big Bang theory which i believe Iridium is a major factor. Regarding the meteorite.
Transformers.......yep you will laugh but the connections are there.
Im trying to do all of you a favour here, this isnt for my benefit im already aware. This is for you and your families. Cant you see?
I have already mentioned in a previous reply regarding the FACT that i aint a computer wizz!!! yeah missed that too....because of skimping.

To tell you any more information, which i have loads more will blow your minds open. Iridium is a massive connection but not the only one.

Those of you that have read my thread word for word, i know. Remember when i said in a reply up-down, in-out, black-white?
Good-evil
God-Devil
Heaven-Hell
Autobots-Decepticon
Iridium-?????????

[link to www.aetherometry.com]
Free energy!!!
[link to www.encyclopedianomadica.org]
Fundamental Concepts of Aetherometry
Aetherometry, the exact science of the metrics of massfree energy (Aether), is a novel biophysical and nanometric science, or scientific discipline, developed by Dr. Paulo N. Correa and Alexandra N. Correa as a synthesis of experimental and analytical work that replicated, revised and continued the scientific contributions of Nikola Tesla, Louis de Broglie, Wilhelm Reich (orgonomy, orgonometry), René Thom (catastrophe theory) and Harold Aspden. Its object of study is massfree energy.

Massfree energy
Massfree energy is energy devoid of inertia; it is everywhere 'present in space' or associated with various states of motion of material particles or bodies. In a wide sense, massfree energy encompasses Aether manifestations, as well as photon and kinetic energy states. The primordial or Aether manifestations of massfree energy include graviton and antigraviton states affected to matter or its particles, and, more profoundly, the cosmological manifestations of dark energy, in both electric and nonelectric forms, which are associated with the cosmological creation of material particles.
Aetherometry proposes that the world of Matter relates solely, in a strict sense, to the electromagnetic and inertial properties of mass-energy particles, and that even the motion of material or mass-carrying particles or bodies results from the interaction of mass-energy with massfree energy. However, its object of study is not, per se, massfree energy in states that are directly dependent on mass, such as the transient kinetic energy of massbound particles or the electromagnetic energy of blackbody photons. Rather, the primary focus of Aetherometry is the study of massfree energy in nonelectromagnetic forms.

Graviton energy
Gravitons are transient, nonelectromagnetic massfree energy particles whose impulse (gravitational momentum) is anchored to the mass-energy of particles of Matter, but which are emitted from the local Aether medium (formed by the constant and ordered flux of dark massfree energy and cosmological lepton lattices). Both gravitons and antigravitons may also be formed and seated in the composite lattices composing the local Aether medium. Gravitons anchored to mass-energy particles are described mathematically and physically as being in a relationship of secondary superimposition with that mass-energy.
Besides gravitons, Aetherometry has demonstrated the existence of primordial or primary manifestations of massfree energy in both electric and nonelectric forms, also referred to as 'dark massfree energy'.

Ambipolar massfree energy (Orgone and DOR), aka Tesla radiation
Electric massfree energy consists of ambipolar charges that are devoid of inertial effects and propagate longitudinally. In contrast to the monopolar charges (electrons, protons) that characterize ordinary massbound electricity, ambipolar charges continuously alternate between polar states, or, to say it more accurately, constantly vary their polarity during forward propagation. Ambipolar electricity is a massfree phenomenon. Field capture of ambipolar energy by massbound (monopolar) charges results in their acceleration; deceleration of the same massbound charges results in the local production of blackbody photons. The Correas have published the cosmic spectrum of ambipolar radiation and the corresponding blackbody spectra emitted from electrons and protons, providing exact new equations that profoundly alter the conventional theory of electromagnetism. They have also demonstrated how the continuous ambipolar spectrum contains two biologically and physically distinct regions that correspond to W. Reich's distinction between orgone (OR) energy and DOR (dorgone or deadly orgone). The cutoff between OR and DOR occurs at 79.4 keV. This is a strictly aetherometric discovery.

Latent heat or latent massfree energy
Nonelectric massfree energy exists in both unbound and massbound states. In massbound states, it is responsible for the energy of state of molecular phases, the intrinsic energy of gases, specific latent heats, most of the atmospheric energy, and the noncovalent bond energies exploited by all living systems. Its generic designation is molecular latent heat. In unbound states, massfree latent energy is responsible for the cosmological creation of space and the direction (diachronism) and synchronicity of absolute Time. The superimposition of unbound massfree latent energy yields what is physically and mathematically designated as the phase energy which permits the creation of mass-energy and associated gravitons (*secondary superimposition*). Thus, Aetherometry affirms that all mass-energy is a transient construct of the phase superimposition of latent massfree energy, the composite effect of Aether energy units.
Blackbody radiation is composed of nonionizing thermal, optical and supra-optical 'electromagnetic' (photon) radiation, forming what is called radiative (sensible) heat. Ambipolar orgone radiation indirectly gives rise (through the 'medium' of electrons) to blackbody radiation having wavelengths greater than 300 nanometers. Ambipolar DOR radiation indirectly gives rise to blackbody (Hallwacks) photons in the UVB and UV-C ranges, up to the shortest 47nm blackbody radiation (end of the blackbody spectrum).

Note that sensible heat, unlike latent heat, is composed of thermal drift kinetons (molecular heat) and blackbody photons (radiative heat)

Photons (ionizing or nonionizing), 'kinetons', gravitons, ambipolar charges and particles or units of latent massfree energy are all massfree particles associated with specific physical interactions or manifestations. The demonstration of these particles' existence, and the proposed new model and mathematical formalism (see Aetherometric Microfunctional Transformative Algebra below) that address their specific properties, have been extracted from a nexus of systematic and diverse experimental investigations into physical and biological systems, gathered under the rubrics of Experimental Aetherometry, Aetherometric Biology, and The Aetherometric Theory of Synchronicity (AToS).
Philadelphia Experiment-Tesla.......

You may also find this very interesting, if you are following?
Orbital Energy
Understanding why atomic orbitals take these shapes

Right im going to leave you all to take this all in.

I believe what i have found will question everything and anything.
This is probably the biggest conspiracy in history.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP