Users Online Now: 2,203 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 860,218
Pageviews Today: 1,272,001Threads Today: 313Posts Today: 5,603
12:11 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I keep hearing loud sqeaking noises in my sleep. Is the Illuminati invading my dreams?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Quite often in my sleep, I hear these loud squeaking noises in my ear. It sounds like when you sit on a vinyl fabric chair, or when you run your finger across a balloon. Then when I awaken, the room smells terrible, like maybe Bigfoot was there during the night. I've noticed that this sort of thing occurs every time I eat Mexican food for supper.

So my question is, do you think the Mexican Illuminati is trying to brainwash me nocturnally? Perhaps to turn me into a dangerous assassin? And what's the connection with Bigfoot here? Could I be a secret shaman? What sort of aliens could do this to me? What planet might they come from?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News