Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lucid Dream: Lake 'Tekwanago'
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was working as a government contractor in an office building at some off-site location. Someone called an impromptu meeting and was snagging people & pulling them into the meeting. Not everyone was called. It was early in the day – maybe late morning or early afternoon – the sun outside was bright and the trees were newly greening. As I walked past, mildly curious, someone called me by name and pulled me into the meeting as well.

They had stacks of manila folders with the red SECRET coversheets on them. A man in uniform grabbed one (I could not see his face, it was as if I were watching a movie the camera only filmed this person from the collar down) and asked me “Where is your family?” I was momentarily confused so I didn’t answer, and then the man in uniform asked me again “Where is your family?” and then I knew he meant where was I planning to go when TSHTF, so I answered “Wisconsin”. I could tell that he was looking for a Wisconsin folder – obviously there was more than one ‘safe’ location to choose from.

Then he said something like “OK” and flipped open a folder and showed me a map. “Do you know where this is?” he asked. I looked it over – it was a map of Wisconsin for sure, but most of it was under water except for a section in the north-central part of the state that was three hills rising above the water like islands, with a body of water between them called ‘Tekwanago Lake’ (or at least that’s what I think it said). I said I knew where it was and just before he could close the folder and hand it to me I remember thinking that I needed to look and see if I could get some dates of when I would need to ‘go’ and when this ‘was’. I searched the page and at the bottom I saw some dates. Most of the area was blurry & out of focus, but I managed to read ‘3/27’ and ‘4/11’. ‘3/27’ was the present date in the dream, and ‘4/11’ was the date that the event that would cause the flooding would happen (in my dream I interpreted this as the arrival of Planet X). I took the folder and left --- there was a hubbub of people in the meeting, but no one was panicked. I am not sure that they ‘knew’ that this was coming, but rather that there was not much surprise. People moved with purpose.

I took my folder and walked down the hall and saw my friend Aneyshia. She had not been in the meeting so I stopped to show her the map of the safe place and explain to her what was happening. We spread the papers out on a table a bit so I could show her, but then I was afraid that the people walking by would see that I was telling her the information and I knew if I got caught it would mean incarceration or death for me. SO I scooped up my papers and continued on confident that she now knew where to go and what to do. I remember telling her to grab as many canned goods, etc as she could.

I left then, intent on getting back to my family and getting us prepared and I ran into my friend Quincint. And I stopped to share the same information with him that I showed to Aneyshia. I couldn’t find the map though and realized that I must have left it on the table with Aneyshia. I think I may have done this on purpose so that she would know where to go as I already ‘knew’ the place. A colonel with salt & pepper brown/grey hair came by and looked at me and I was worried that he would know that I was sharing secret information with Quincint, so I smiled at him and then I told Quincint to get with Aneyshia that she would have the details. Then I left before they could catch me. Then I woke up. It was 5:52 am CST, Monday, January 16th, 2011.

I was wide awake. I wrote down lots of details and drew a small map of the three humps/hills/islands and a vague representation of the lake. I wrote down the dates and that I knew I had about 2 weeks before TSHTF. I wrote down Aneyshia & Quincint’s name and the name of the lake. I have tried to find a lake in Wisconsin with a similar name but haven’t found one. It’s the right ‘kind’ of name for the state/area since there is a heavey predominance of Native American names in the state. There is a small city in the general area that I was looking at on my map called Mukwonago [link to maps.used] for spam redirect/maps?hl=en&q=Mukwonago,+Wi&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Mukwonago,+Waukesha,+Wiscon​sin&gl=us&z=12 but I don’t know the terrain around there to see if it is similar enough; also, Mukwonago is in the South Eastern corner of the state -- it is not in the right 'spot' either. The highest point in Wisconsin is Timm’s Hill, but that is very far up north compared to what I was shown in my dream… perhaps earthquakes and land changes will change the topography enough that the highest point in the state will not be anymore by the time TSHTF and PX gets here (if indeed it does).

Thoughts & intuitions welcome.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP