Users Online Now: 2,145 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 410,649
Pageviews Today: 683,431Threads Today: 250Posts Today: 4,288
09:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BEING LED INTO A TRAP? Here are some possibilities!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Someone asked: "This whole thread is for what?"

Hello! Thank you for your crucial questions about the nature and purpose behind this thread!

This thread is to tell people not about aliens (which may not exist) but a potential plan to trick and convince people to do something harmful to themselves. It is an overall warning about how people can convince people to harm themselves, but is also more specifically how the idea of Gods, aliens, or "higher beings" can be used to harm people even if such beings don't exist.

It is also a discussion of a specific group that believes in an entity that is claiming to be implementing a plan where free media will be shut down and only "education" about why to board ships to "save yourselves" will be broadcast non stop.

In case this happens, however ridiculous the possibility may seem, (while I am freely able to communicate) I would like to warn people about being potentially tricked into believing what anyone says and fooled into being led into some kind of plan that harms or potentially kills them in some way.

I understand there may be no aliens. But there are people who believe very strongly they are in communication with aliens and that there is a plan for the arrival of ships. Anyone could potentially mislead people into boarding on ships, real vehicles or just containers, and lead them into a great harm or death.

Remember how Nazi's supposedly told people they were just going to get into showers and then gassed them to death? If that happened or could happened, then people or entities could use any method of deception to try to harm people similarly, such as telling them they will "ascend" if they enter a certain chamber or any other sort of thing like that.

I think that it might be important to think about possible situations or ways that people could be tricked, and to not be forced into actions based on implied suggestions of certain states of being, being better, or being pushed to make decisions to save oneself from disaster.

The Heaven's Gate incedent seems to be another example of this, even if it didn't happen just the way people think it did, of the possibility of people being deceived.

But I was thinking that it could potentially be done on a massive scale, with the governments of the world or "New World" involved in trying to encourage people through a false situation or threat, such as a solar flare or any other sort of thing to be led in a variety of traps for depopulation purposes. I could also believe that the idea of alien invasion being used, either negatively or positively, in order to convince people to do something that leads to harm or death. This is despite the reality of aliens or not, which isn't the subject really. This thread is not about the possibility of aliens, but the possibility of harmful deceptions leading to trouble or potentially death.

This is also about the intentions of anyone, including any entities, being unknowable despite claims of benevolence or acts of benevolence.

So I hope that explains some of the reasons why I think this thread might be helpful. Just in case anything happens, to give people a chance ahead of time to think about the potentials and consequences of being left in a situation where we are out of personal control, or being led into a trap through threats of disaster otherwise.

[Please feel free to comment despite the length of this thread! I have some questions and concerns that I hope you can look into and perhaps even ask yourself! Please also notice those who choose insults and attacks rather than answering questions perhaps in order to discourage questioning at all!]

[Please never stop asking questions no matter the insults received by those who seek to shut people up!]

There are a number of people who believe things like the following. Can you see how they might be potentially deceived by malevolent entities or their own distortions?

Now, this all may seem silly or irrelevant, but I think it should be considered since there are a great many people who believe in ideas like these and similar ideas that could be potentially dangerous for the individuals involved as well as others.

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I might edit the initial post to be more clear.

There are belief systems that are popping up that many claim to be coming from non human entities.

Many people are coming to believe in these belief systems presented by these entities on the basis that an entity that claims to be "higher" or "smarter" is making claims about what they believe is true or not.

There is no reason to trust that if there are these entities that they have any good intentions for human beings, no matter what they claim.

These beliefs become especially dangerous when they seem to suggest things like the benefit of "losing your body", how it would help to "board a space ship and be put to sleep", or how "fire and burning is good and it is what you should seek to attain to" or similar offers of things people should do which may be harmful.

The entities presenting these ideas may actually believe them or may not believe them and are deliberately deceptive, but even if they believe what they claim it doesn't mean anything they say is true or good.

It is most important pay attention to when they are instructing people to do things like board spaceships or "lose your bodies" or suggesting other things on the basis of faith that may be dangerous to human beings.

When any "leap of faith" is suggested, one should pay attention to all the potential risks involved and the negative possibilities, and it might be best to avoid taking any "leaps of faith" when asked and having the choice not to.

Think about the mass suicides with the Heaven's Gate group. That is just one example of how fanatic beliefs possibly inspired by entities claiming to be benevolent can lead to terrible results.

It becomes even more dangerous if the agenda is mixed with actual physical plans to lead people into potential traps while claiming these traps might "save them" or that it is "the only way to survive" and other things like that.

There is no reason to believe these entities are any "higher" than anything else. The idea of some things being "higher" than others in nature is inherently racist, hierarchal, caste like, and seems arbritrary.

What is higher or lower? Who says? Why? Why should it be better to do this or that? There is no reason to believe any claims they are making, but especially not when they are asking people to trust them and take risks based on that trust such as boarding ships, entering fires, losing bodies, or helping them with their plans.

I've made two other threads on this subject and related to quotes by this group which seem dangerous and leading people into a potential trap or harm.

These are two other threads where I've questioned why anyone should trust these entities when they clearly say things that seem rather scary at times:

BEWARE! DISCLOSURE AND THE POPULATION REDUCTION! ON BOARD?
2,345 posts 19,100 views
Thread: BEWARE! DISCLOSURE AND THE POPULATION REDUCTION! ON BOARD?

PLEASE READ! WHAT "THEY" JUST ANNOUNCED: COMMUNICATIONS BAN, DEPOPULATION, FALSE SAVIORS, TOTAL CONTROL?
827 posts 10,258 views
Thread: PLEASE READ! DEPOPULATION PLAN BY BOARDING "ALIEN" CRAFT OR OTHERWISE

Even though the ideas presented may seem silly to some, there are those who devoutly believe in them without realizing how they may be led into a trap.

They claim entities are in communication with them that tell them these things, and believe them, while having no good reason to trust the intention of these entities at all nor the "Leaps of Faith" they suggest or require.

This is a more recent quote:

Lester, what you say is true. For those stuck in organized Christianity ANSWER THIS ONE, how do billions who never heard the Name JESUS become BORN AGAIN. Can a muslim become born again, a buddhist, aaaaaa whatever? YES. One becomes BORN AGAIN IN SPIRIT and it matters NOT the religion or culture one was raised in. It means coming out of ungodly behaviors and walking a lighted path, and it can happen to anyone, anywhere. What is wrong with Christianity, as believed, is that you all think YOU are the only ones who can do this, be born again, and then many (not all) of you walk all over others your whole rest of your live, and are NOT thus born again of the Spirit you don't understand.

This false christian belief system, is currently used to cause "Christians" to support Israel, and these terrible wars by Israel controlling the United States, in the Middle East. Does not the bible suggest the antichrist comes out of the middle east, it is ISRAEL and the Khazar thugs that run this world, from there, Rome and London.

I have witnessed enough ugly "born again" shit on this planet, to have my fill long ago. Yea ones think you can go to church, believe ON Jesus, and you have yet to figure out that GOD (or JESUS, Christ Michael, and the Father) is within YOU. And you are to grow your soul in goodness. Your SOUL is YOUR MIND, and so many when they become Christians, as in the corporate structures forget all about their MIND and growing it knowledge and goodness.

There is that misunderstood story of Adam and Eve eating of the Tree of Knowledge and I guess they went to hell for it. YOU ARE TO EAT of that Tree, and grow your MIND and for many, it seems mind growth just stops when they start going to church.

I am not putting down real christians here, which can come from any faith, and may not have ever heard the Name Jesus. They have heard the name GOD however. That we are still in this horrid wars in the Middle EAst, and have killed over 20 million people now in Iraq and Afghanistan alone, is proof positive that most who claim in this country alone to be Christians, have failed, utterly failed, in being that Light of God. You will not come into joint sovereignty and kick the beast out of our government. You are so believing in Jesus the WrONG way you do not see your light. It remains hidden.

I just recently witnessed such a perfect example of what I have seen over and over and over.

A really Godly person started a little coffee Knitting group where I live, our of her sincere inner desire to serve during her last days of life. She passed recently, and many of these attending this group are "born again" Christians. And UGLY as shit. Now this lady that passed was wondrous, a very OLD soul and mature. I watched her in amazement each week how she went about being the God Within. But she did not like organized religion and neither did her best friend. Well after she passed we were together on the usual day, and the discussion turned to DID SHE GET SAVED?
Yes about a million years ago probably.

Well knowing this ones thinking themselves "saved" I made a simple eulogy to this marvelous woman and her light. (who spent also a good part of her life singing great music such as that by Handel) Well, one of these "righteous ones" attending, said it mattered not how brilliant the light shown, if she didn't accept Jesus as her Lord and Savior, she was thus in HELL. You cannot not believe the affect this statement had on that little group. Especially the good friend. her face, oh my. This less than enlightened soul, is a Baptist. And when she utters these words, I have seen similar in her before, her eyes get small, beady and dark. It's as if "satan" just moved into her for the occasion. The window to the soul is in the eyes, and there was never better proof of this than the light in the eyes of this lovely person that passed, and the darkness in the eyes in this small "Christian" soul.

This is so typical of so many "pious" Christians. I have been sent to HELL by them my whole life and I cannot long stand to be in these churches. As part of my research into religion on this world, I was going to lots of various local churches and even seeing the mainstream ones going the way of this horrid evangelical movement of the THUGS. I continue to get sent to Hell by them here too. HELL is HavingEverLastingLife, Fire is Firey Intelligence Reverberating Eternally. Yes that beloved lady of LIGHT is in "hell fire" and my friends, the satanic folks changed "hellfire" into something of the devil, when it's something you should ATTAIN. By your works given with LOVE from the heart. Didn't the bible say someplace correctly, that Satan is the master of LIES. YOU WANT HELLFIRE for yourselves!!!!!!!!!! It is not a ugly place.

HELLFIRE is HOT, because the more love and growth, the higher the vibration of soul (and matter), "heaven" gets hotter and hotter in fact as the vibrations increased. A being form the Central Universe is incredibly "hot".

COLD is the symptom of Darkness, not HEAT. This Baptist lady showed her COLD and then some.

PONDER the ABOVE.
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

Here are some quotes of interest:

"There is that misunderstood story of Adam and Eve eating of the Tree of Knowledge and I guess they went to hell for it. YOU ARE TO EAT of that Tree."

"And UGLY as shit."

"It's as if "satan" just moved into her for the occasion. The window to the soul is in the eyes, and there was never better proof of this than the light in the eyes of this lovely person that passed, and the darkness in the eyes in this small "Christian" soul. "

"This is so typical of so many "pious" Christians. I have been sent to HELL by them my whole life and I cannot long stand to be in these churches."

"this horrid evangelical movement of the THUGS. I continue to get sent to Hell by them here too. HELL is HavingEverLastingLife"

"Fire is Firey Intelligence Reverberating Eternally."

"Yes that beloved lady of LIGHT is in "hell fire" and my friends, the satanic folks changed "hellfire" into something of the devil, when it's something you should ATTAIN."

"By your works given with LOVE from the heart. Didn't the bible say someplace correctly, that Satan is the master of LIES. YOU WANT HELLFIRE for yourselves!!!!!!!!!! It is not a ugly place."

"HELLFIRE is HOT, because the more love and growth, the higher the vibration of soul (and matter), "heaven" gets hotter and hotter in fact as the vibrations increased. A being form the Central Universe is incredibly "hot"."

"COLD is the symptom of Darkness, not HEAT. This Baptist lady showed her COLD and then some."

"PONDER the ABOVE."
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

Please notice the examples provided here as well:

BEWARE! DISCLOSURE AND THE POPULATION REDUCTION! ON BOARD?
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

INCEPTION: SUICIDE CAMPAIGN, MENTAL ATTACKS

PLEASE READ! WHAT "THEY" JUST ANNOUNCED: COMMUNICATIONS BAN, DEPOPULATION, FALSE SAVIORS, TOTAL CONTROL?

You are interfering with that truth Freedom Stands. You do not have the freedom anymore to screw with God. So be it. That is why we are going to turn off the many blogs and forums that will be used to discredit the truth. Perhaps into the process they can be reopened for discussion. We do not need the likes of what YOU are presenting to turn people to fear of God. We will turn YOU off, meaning your opportunity to post, at a selected time.

[This is a new update, please read this post from the start to see what they have just said!]

[I continue to update and add what might be important things to this post]

[Please spread the word to "question everything!"]

[This is all real in the sense that there are many who are working for these organizations, claim to be speaking to what might be called "entities", and are working towards this plan, but look at what is being said!]

[Please feel free to comment despite the page count.]
[Please understand that my intention is not to "scare monger", nor do I definitely "believe" anything that is claimed here. My intention for making these threads is to allow people to question things in case anything like this or similar is pulled for any reason. To look carefully at the potential dangers of any attempt to concentrate people into areas or force people to get vaccinations or put them in underground shelters to "protect" them.]
[I'd also like people to know that the "Globalist" agenda can at times be very dangerous, and that many have spoken about "depopulation" as a requirement in order for things to "work".]

Gentleman: This is the supreme commander of Nebadon. What do you fail to understand about that? We are being absolutely as nice as we can be, but if the ones of you who will be reading this, do not stand down, you WILL be stood down. We have had enough. Michael of Nebadon

You see OP, because so many of your kind have put out untruths, and in fact worked against the truth willingly, and prevented the promised WORD for reaching the whole world,

We are going to give the WORD that was promised in the End times, to the Globe via Global TV.

This is the ONLY way we can get it to EVERYONE on this planet, before the earth changes really go into effect.

You are interfering with that truth Freedom Stands. You do not have the freedom anymore to screw with God. So be it. That is why we are going to turn off the many blogs and forums that will be used to discredit the truth. Perhaps into the process they can be reopened for discussion. We do not need the likes of what YOU are presenting to turn people to fear of God. We will turn YOU off, meaning your opportunity to post, at a selected time.

How do you know that I'm not helping spread your message? This is bringing massive attention to what you have to say. I don't feel that I'm working against the truth. I'm mainly asking questions so that you can better inform me of the truth, if you can.

Why are you threatening me and my right to ask questions?

What if someone doesn't have a tv? What if someone is far away and doesn't know what is happening? There are tribes in the jungle too, I hope Christ Michael doesn't abandon them. If he'll take them up, why can't he help all of us in doubt?

What is "my kind" and why is there what I would call a "sneering" attitude behind that kind of statement? Are we not human beings?

Man has overpopulated and poisoned this world...

stop praying for armegeddon so that Jesus can come, you understand not.

we have been doing a lot of replacements all over the globe in various political offices, and in the media.

Candace has mentioned now the announcement/teaching process will if we can, run about 3 months.

Beloveds, we are taking down everything in this world that must collapse.

There may be collapse of the ability to fully deliver food and necessities, and we have huge stockpiles to assist this.

now is still a good time to have some stocks of necessities. There will be considerable unemployment from this.

As we collapse the financial industry, you will have all your debts written off. We are collapsing the banking system completely.But there may be great restrictions in gasoline for them.

For those that rent, nearly all tenements have loans, which will also be written off.

People may well have to force their landlords to reduce or eliminate rents. There will considerably less need to spend money. People will be solving their problems which can include moving of families together and the like. Man will have to solve some of his issues around this.

People have to see the collapse. There will be great gnashing of teeth

During this period people will be offered the opportunity to MOVE to craft and some of their future destinations. The declining conditions should help motivate those choices.

There will be an address by the newly placed Obama. This will then be carried around the world by normal media. The announcement process will begin in a day or two after.

Now, you should be seeing the need for our replacements. Most will look close enough to the originals, using various technologies we have, to pass and a little makeup will help.

These are basically clones, inhabited by “star fleet” personnel, in other words ensouled and these ones all are very aware of their roles.

We have been setting up “traps” to engage those that are problems and removing them.

embedded in the churches, as this has been a huge program, to get certain ones to discredit us as being demons from space and the like.

and one of the things we will do is shut down quite a few forums, so these ones have no outlet to spoil our show.

We keep discovering new folks that must be replaced, and making a clone takes 36 hours plus about another 36 hours of programming to them after the soul inhabits them.

We...will be bypassing man’s satellites with our own communications for the television. That is why you were told there will be us and the news and that is it for those 3 months. We will control it all. What will man do? Well, he is going to discover his spirit.

We are realizing we need to close up many avenues of communication, which may have to include all radio, except in places that have inadequate television. We will not close the internet, but we have entered many codes to take down internet sites that are going to fight this.

Man does not have the free will to destroy what God plans to give as education.

People are going to get a fair opportunity to make up their minds, minus the deliberate deceiving.

We were appalled personally that this topic was even broached by the individuals that started the thread, and other threads. This is why certain forums will not run and that includes many Christian forums and websites

Sherry Shriner, you are one of those on that list who will not be broadcasting either. Interestingly, those forums and the like within Islam are far less a concern that Christian ones.

There are many good people who have of course never heard of AbundantHope that will also step into service at this time locally where they live. It will be almost automatic for them. As man adjusts, more will naturally come into service.

we are getting the troops home all over the world...these ones need to be around to serve within their various countries.

Be patient as always and focus on how you will help as this world comes down. I still advise above, that yea ones stock up on essentials, including your medicines and the like as you can.

People are going to see us helping them out.

Be in Peace, please. I am christ Michael/Aton.

Please look at what they are saying? Please look!

They are planning on blocking all free communication that says anything against them or questioning them, they will cut off all shipments and the financial system, broadcasting only their education program and showing that they are the ones "helping" and providing food to people while encouraging them to get on the ships so that the people can "lose their bodies" because they are "overpopulating" the Earth.

[Please feel free to comment even if the amount of pages and discussion seems overwhelming. I continue to check and update this thread, and your participating and contribution will help to bump this thread and raise awareness of this potentially threatening plan.]

[You may find interesting comments on any page of this thread, as well as videos on various pages! Feel free to explore!]

Hi there! Welcome to my thread!

I've read some frightening and threatening things on here in the past few days.

I'll give an example below.

One of the main ideas I've been hearing is people preparing for some great "disclosure" and not seeming to realize that this disclosure is or may be part of the plan of the same people one would consider enemies, though they pretend to be your friends against the enemies.

They could be lying about everything they say, and why wouldn't they if they really had bad intentions for you?

Now consider this: People have been posting about a mass disclosure followed up with multiple star craft popping up to take people off the planet for a major "pole shift" or any number of other threatened disasters.

They claim "all life on the planet will be put into stasis, and you will be put in stasis on our ships because you are not high enough in knowledge to view the stasis"

Now people have also talked about massive depopulation of the world.

The ships plan to take "1 billion".

Do you think they'll just kill the rest? Or is it the 1 billion they are really after.

Everyone on the ships are told they will be "put to sleep" and this might be the case, massive gassings of all those who enter on these ships "in order to save your lives and the planet".

Ever heard of not getting in a vehicle with strangers? It is what many of us may have been told as children. That is what is happening.

1 billion or whoever they get on the ships, easily gassed in an illusionary idea that they'll be taken off the planet in safety.

The ships don't even have to be real space ships at all, they can just be ships the government has prepared to execute a massive amount of people.

So please think about this!

I know you all feel this is just silliness, and it may be, but if it isn't there are already many people who believe in this stuff and are willing and ready to board these craft without even suspecting potential foul play.

They can easily say whatever they want, have you ever heard of lying?

The lie becomes very clear when they say "your animals will be put in stasis on the planet and returned to you when you come back" if the animals can sleep through the disasters on Earth, why are the humans being taken on board ships to avoid the disaster? They seem to be lying clearly, and that the humans would be taken on the ships to be executed!

These one billion, as stated will be awakened before the end of stasis. When they are boarded to craft, they will be put into stasis on craft, because they are not to have yet earned this experience and are not to watch what is done during stasis. They are not ready for the teaching that will fit them better when they are awakened to the repaired planet. They will get some preliminary teaching once awakened on ship.

As to the animals, if they are of God they just rest in the stasis, and survive very nicely the time when the planet is upright and still during the magnetic pole reversal. They are also put into stasis however, because the stress of a pole reversal is terrifying and of course, since there will be much volcanization with the reversal and with the axis changes, they must be in stasis, because their bodies would otherwise die of oxygen deprivation. We ALWAYS put a planet into stasis when the animals must be protected for anything major of this sort. So they will happily sleep.

Those of you returning to the planet, will have your pets provided for, and depending on what you are doing they may stay with you during stasis or sleep thru stasis and return to you later. Please do not write questions of this sort to Candace, she has so little time lately between her responsibilities with us and never ending time consuming issues with the dark harassments. You can wait and find out when it happens. We will also be doing teaching that may answer many your questions, because the rest of the planet has a lot more questions than you will have!

Thread: JUPITER IGNITION!!!!!!! (Page 305)

Please watch Logan's Run! It is about a society just like the one many are proposing! With strict population control and an "ascension" or "renewal" ceremony where the people are actually executed.

There are several of us and you will be most surprised. Many media people though, had to be replaced for this project, they would not come into service and we don’t want them anyway, as there would be that behind the scenes corruption where possible. The committed dark stay committed to the end, sadly so, but that is the nature of man on these evolutionary planets.

We are happy to say that “V” will be canceled. Those media who were replaced are needed thru out the world to maintain the normalcy. And so it goes. I now yield to S333.

Why was a show like V threatening to you? This is the show that you said you are "happy was canceled".

You'll see the entities in V are threatened by any bad media about them. Is that why you are happy the show is canceled? It talks about a plan to depopulate the Earth.

You just "replace" those who don't want to "serve" you or "won't come into" your "service"?

Please pay attention to what these entities are saying!

Notice the V with an eye in it is just an upside down pyramid with an eye in it.

THROUGH YOUR DISOBEDIENCE UNTO THE LAWS YOU HAVE OVERPOPULATED YOUR WORLD UNTIL IT IS SPIRALING INTO DEVASTATION.

I AM ATON

Woah! The entity calling itself Aton mentioned "overpopulation" causing "devestation". This thread is about these entities possibly tricking people in order to bring about depopulation (population reduction)!

Are you listening to yourself. You are so negative about everything and doubts everything. There is no mentioned here of depopulation only that over population is causing devastation, nothing more and nothing less. It is the human who are causing their own destruction. Humans are the ones who are breaking nature's laws. Do you see animals over populating the planet? If you do, why do they overpopulate?

Stop assuming and putting words where there are none. Why are you using scare tactics? Are you trying to keep people away from the truth?

Who is to say when a human is "overpopulating" the Earth. Have the entities noticed the immense spaciousness of the Earth? The problem might be that everyone is concentrated where jobs are available, most of the Earth is empty.

Who are these entities to decide what population is too much or too little? Who are they to say what "nature's laws" are?

I don't think I used scare tactics, I'm trying to point out what is being said and question it. Is it really a concern that there be questions?

Did you notice in this promo for the show V which supposedly threatened these entities enough that they celebrated its departure from television? It shows that the entities do not want any questions asked that would portray them negatively. See any similarities?

I had never seen this, I'm very surprised this story seems to be just like whats being discussed in this thread as a real possibility.

Yes, I'd say all these things are very possibly related to suddenly impress people with new and overwhelming technologies that have actually been around for a while.

A strategy a group might use is to use people against people, to do most of the work for them. Lightworkers or Peace Ambassadors.

"
We know not the exact timing yet on the pickup because sometimes shit happens, as you all are fond of saying

At the time during the teaching process that we begin to show of our selves, you in the know, MUST at that time put aside your worries about how you will be reacted too.

Some of your family members are going to finally “get it.” Some may not and if they do not under reasonable conditions, put your time elsewhere.

Do not keep trying to give pearls to people that want only rocks.

It is after all, the final sorting. Well almost, there will continue to be sorting after the long stasis as people pass then, because some aren’t going to earn their ascension.

That sounds incredibly evil. Who are you to sort anything, if you can't even control timings and "shit" happens to you?

They dare to say they don't know things, but then also are going to choose who "earns" their ascensions and who gets "sorted" and also to abandon your families if they don't listen to you and "not to give them pearls if they want rocks"

This is the most cultlike, dangerous stuff I've ever heard, urging people into fanatic obedience of unknown masters with unknown motives. Into ships that may indeed lead people to their deaths or intensely oppressive control by an unknown force and human agents where they dare to think they have the right to "sort" and decide who "earns ascension" based on their own opinions.

This is his whole quote:

Now those 1 billion staying with the planet, still have to be off the planet too, and so will all of you who are staying on to serve. We will be starting the magnetic pole reversal shortly before stasis is started. It will occur slowly to prevent too much change in landscapes, and we will be picking up people hugely at that time, before the planet stills herself. We know not the exact timing yet on the pickup because sometimes shit happens, as you all are fond of saying and even in “heaven” things happen according to their own timings and distractions. All of you must by now understand that during your wait.

At the time during the teaching process that we begin to show of our selves, you in the know, MUST at that time put aside your worries about how you will be reacted too. You must support us and explain you have long been prepared for this. The teaching process will have another benefit because folks that know nothing of AH or us, or are even in denial of us will wake up, those sleeping star seeds here, and come into this service also. Some of your family members are going to finally “get it.” Some may not and if they do not under reasonable conditions, put your time elsewhere. If they are not amongst those staying after the long stasis, it matters not. Do not keep trying to give pearls to people that want only rocks. It is after all, the final sorting. Well almost, there will continue to be sorting after the long stasis as people pass then, because some aren’t going to earn their ascension.
"

This is a clip from the show V:

Some interesting quotes:

"so I think that if one thing works out, it leads to New world Order, if it doesnt work out they will take control of a fake rebellion and pretend its overthrown and a NEW WORLD ORDER is established"

"WW2 might have worked like that as well, either option leading to a World Government such as the UN or whatever the Axis would've established, which was probably going to be a UN as well, and even if the Communists were to take over the world it would be the same globalist plan."

"notice the political parties pretend to be on different sides but both now seem to be working towards Globalism"

"The Globalist agenda is to control and manage the entire population of the Earth with the utmost strictness, and population has been a major concern."

IT IS YOUR CHOICE WHEREBY YOU CONTINUE TO EXPERIENCE IN THY SPIRIT FORM FOR THE SPIRAL OF LIFE MOVES EVER ONWARD!

From Aton above. why is there so much resistance to the idea of improving self, so that one can return to the worlds in their spirit form, using a much better body than these very animalistic forms on this planet. Wouldn't you love to do without toilets again? Or do you prefer this dark experience here?

Did you find my answers to your questions?

What is a "dark experience"?

Why does Aton want to convince us to lose our bodies?

Is physical death the process whereby we lose our bodies?

That should be obvious freedom, about physical death on this world. There are an awfully lot of bodies in the earth now. This is temporary experiencing. these bodies do NOT work in "heaven." You are given better bodies there. I don't know why christians think these shitty meat suits go to heaven. Dark experiences are experiences generate from either pure evil intent, or on the lessor side, ignorance. LIGHT means in one form, KNOWLEDGE and Darkness means in the same measure Ignorance. This civilization is terribly ignorant and many will not seek liight, which is true knowledge.

Aton is tryiing to convince you, if you wish to use that word, to return to whence you came, to the lighter realms. You cannot use these bodies there.

You say "That should be obvious freedom, about physical death on this world. There are an awfully lot of bodies in the earth now. This is temporary experiencing. these bodies do NOT work in "heaven."

So is there really a plan for the physical death of many people in order to reduce the amount of bodies on Earth? I understand that there may be no "gassing" involved, but is there bodily death involved in order to reduce the bodies on Earth?

Some Christians may believe in a bodily ressurection. I don't know why you call your body a "meat suit"? Maybe your body isn't a "bad" thing?

Do you think that you might also be ignorant possibly? I don't mean to seem rude, I was just wondering since you said "this civilization is terribly ignorant". I thought perhaps maybe you thought it might be possible that you are ignorant as well?

So Aton is trying to convince me to lose my body?

Further notes and comments:

I did not mean to make any personal attacks on Nobody In Particular, or to have anything I posted to be interpreted as a personal attack on anyone. I was presenting examples of a belief system to prove that it both seems to exist and is in use on this forum.

I hope to ask questions related to this belief system while not being attacked for questioning things or called names, insulted, or having accusations made about me that may derail for the topic. These may be tactics that some use either automatically in response to questions they might fear to consider, or as a deliberate attempt to discredit or distract people from the questions being asked and the importance of the beliefs being presented.

I believe it is also more insulting to Nobody In Particular to consider her strong beliefs completely absurd or arbitrary. I believe that what she claims she believes, and I feel that to believe that she believes what she claims and take her beliefs seriously is the best way to respect her.

I did not suggest that what she is saying isn't true, and I believe she believes what she is saying and that she believes she was told by entities or aliens. I will even go so far to say that I believe she believes she is in contact with non human entities, and that I even believe that she very well may be.

I deeply respect her beliefs by believing she believes them and that they are worth serious consideration. I am suggesting that they might be a form of manipulation by these entities and that they may mean harm or lead to harm despite the intentions of the entities who claim these things.

I hope that makes sense. I think that taking Nobody In Particular seriously is showing her great respect, and taking her beliefs into serious consideration enough to end up questioning them is to treat them with great respect as well.

Nobody In Particular may not believe that I respect her beliefs, but I have always believed that everything she says has been told to her, just as she claims, and that whatever she says she has seen, she has seen it. But because she has been shown things, does not mean that those things represent beneficial truth and are not a form of deception, or not a means to lead people into some kind of harm.

I'm suggesting that there is no reason to place one's whole life, future, and trust in the hands of entities just because they claim to be benevolent. They may just be claiming benevolence while practicing deception in order to lead people into terrible harm.

I'm showing examples of how that might be the case when they suggest things like "burning is good" "hell is better" "lose your bodies" "board the ships to survive" "place your trust in us" or anything else.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP