Users Online Now: 2,164 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 542,257
Pageviews Today: 935,210Threads Today: 403Posts Today: 6,502
11:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GLP'ers, what do YOU think we should do to save our world?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I write this in sheer desperation. I'm absolutely sick of living in a world where the general rule is every (wo)man for themselves.

I log onto GLP (and various other websites) every day hoping to find an answer or someone with a workable solution and though there seems to be many people all over the world who share this goal, we never seem to get any closer to something real and workable. Even if we did, would we be able to convince the rest of the world of its validity?

Lowering Carbon emissions - or is it methane? The Bible, the Koran, Extra-Terrestrials, Physics, Politics... the same topics come up again and again. Do we ever come to any real conclusions? No. We fight, argue and war between ourselves.

I find myself in a position where I feel completely lost. For most of my life I've been convinced of a universal truth, a truth that will set us all free but the more I search the more I edge closer to the horrifying conclusion that we are adrift on a sea of madness for which there is no reason or solution.

I wish I had the faith that some of you show, faith in religion, in God, in the goodness of man... but I don't. And so I come to this post...

...What do YOU think we need to do to save the mess that is the human race? Why is it the solution and will it work?

C'mon GLP'ers, there are some amazing minds here and I (and/or) We need help.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP