Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Seen a scary creature
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ok look, i stay in a rural town in California and work out alot and one day i decided to take a bike ride a 1 in the mornin(i was really high to lol),,now this is the crazy shit, the whole way i was kind of creeped out because yeh its dark and there is this one area in the trail where it gets real thick with trees, but i dont get scared easily so i wasnt trippin, everything was going good i had my ipod slappin and i was going at a quick pace and reached the end farily fast,so now on the way back im cruisin along about a mile left on the trail, and in the distance i see this little figure thing about 2 1/2ft standing on the side of the trail in the distance, now mind u its 1 in the morning and its dark as hell so im like what the f@*K is that, i start getting closer and to my amazemnt its staring directly at me with big Green glowing eyes and this leathery lookin skin so im like hell naw i migrate to the other side of the path and as i ride past it just waddles its body with me just staring at me as i ride by,i thought it was going to chase me but it just stood there, now u know what i did next, i put that trek bike in to high gear and took the hell off never looking back, high speed the whole way till i got home,that had to be the scariest moment in my whole life i cant explain how much fear i had at the moment, kinda felt like i was in a horror movie, im just glad the damn thing didnt chase me, and yeh i still ride the trail but only n the mornin when theres people out never again will i do anything at night, what do u guys think this creature could be any suggestons
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP