Users Online Now: 1,147 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 335,788
Pageviews Today: 542,977Threads Today: 153Posts Today: 2,725
05:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FOR THOSE FOLLOWING BEZERK: I've posted part of the final Burst in the "Briefcases" thread
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Today will end my involvement in BEZERK here on GLP, I've left/quit RRR.

I'll still be lurking but my attention now will be on the completion of the "me tel u" thread and AIM.

Thankyou all for the ride and goodluck/blessings with your journey forward

[Below is the post in question, pls refer to Nexus's Briefcases or the Bezerk thread for further discussion]

(Below is the first part of the Final Burst in NO PARTICULAR ORDER. After careful consideration, due to pressure, I have decided to make a compromise and mix the code within the interpretation part, so you are getting a simplified version of both code and the interpretation. I Hope this helps, Its the best I can do ATM. So forgive the spelling and grammar)

-----------------

GoodDay,. here is GirlFriends take on one phase of Final Bezerk Burst. STB on rest. Us the key :. for code as I've mixed it with the interpretation. (translation problem) We are now at Bezerk level 4.:.

This "substance" is 100x more toxic then anything known in chemical science that is currently available in the public domain. It is however speculated that the "substance" is at least 30x more toxic then anything in classified military and biowarfare labs.
The "substance" can effect/interact with every organic and inorganic "matter".: on a molecular/atomic and DNA(for living matter) level. It effects both- living and non living "subject matter". From annalists reports it is clear that the new "substance" has alarming reanimation properties.;; "dead" matter can become "living" matter.. some started to send out frequencies as was the case with artifacts in the vatican and other museums; From close Chinese sources we have learned of three[3] exceptions. 1) The first is of course H20(water) which seem to be some kind of catalyst::
2) Ceramic/Terracotta is somehow not effected and can be used to "handle" the dried matter of this substance.
3).) Currently the only living organism it doesn't effect detrimentally/fatal is the Nomura JellyFish. One Chinese source has revealed that the NomurA jellyFish actually thrive and grow in size, and exponentially in numbers, when introduced to this "substance". With the help from Japanese researches China has developed a mechanism where they can "program, control and command" the Nomura jellyfish in swarms. Testss have shown that China now has the the ability with S.IM to direct millions/billions of jellyfish to attack/cling to to the hull of any surface and subsurface target vessel and disable it(decommission/redundant)(translation problem). ..China has the ability with their new weapons:: (Reverse EMP or S.IM or Array) to create a type of "force field" around a target vessel. The vessel is then lit up like a beacon for the Nomura's to home in and swim/move towards saID target or to terraform:.: a specific region/area. Using NEW supercomputers Chinese researchers have been able to decipher the Mayan code/calendar more accurately. They discovered that when Chinese "letters" are overlaid/combined with other Chinese letters IT represents/morphs into many of the Mayan "images". Using their supercomputers they discovered that Mayan writing characters produces 3D cubic images when combined in the right way resulting in a type of blueprint of sorts (cubic puzzle pieces)(translation problem). These 3D cubic images provided and unlocked a fast amount of previous unknown information on Mayan culture/history and technology. The Chinese written characters are closely related to the Mayan cubic language. From these discoveries their researches have now unlocked more Mayan prophecies and warnings. One of the newest and most important changes is that the Mayans also predicted/described the shrinking of the Moon which will Herald the pole shift changes to occur on earth. Within inner circles the Shrinking of the Moon has already been confirmed and that it begun in 2007. The Mayan calendar is based on the the Moon cycles. According to the "new" interpretation of the Moon calendar the Moon will become obsolete/disappear/disintegrate around the end of 2018. The physical/visible to all appearance/arrival en mass of Alien visitors will be in Feb 2016. Presumably to pick up/rescue their descendants before 2018. THE ANSWER AS TO WHY THE MAYAN CALENDAR STOPPED IN 2012 (or 2018 if you accept the new Chinese take/translation of the Mayan calendar) HAS THUS FINALLY BEEN ANSWERED. THE MOON ITSELF STOPPED/SHRUNK/EXPLODED OR BROKE APART, THUS NO MORE MOON CALENDAR. As the Moon entered its shrinking phase major earth changes started to occur finally resulting in a pole shift scenario. The Mayans predict(new interpretation) that the earth will then be cleansed and time reset to 0000. After some time(presumably eons) earth will again collide with another asteroid or planet and another new Moon will be formed. After more eons earth will return as it was then because of the gravitational interaction with the new moon. Aliens will arrive and make settlements and cultivate/breed workers and then leave again only to return later when the Moon starts shrinking again. Some wont leave, but stay behind to form mystic schools and orders:

This same fate awaits us as our Current Moon entered the shrinking phase in 2007.
 Quoting: acolyte
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP