Users Online Now: 2,076 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,111,140
Pageviews Today: 1,945,180Threads Today: 754Posts Today: 14,935
09:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject **How many of you have families and friends that think you're batshit crazy?!**
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My family think I'm a nutcase. It doesn't matter how clearly and concisely I tell them things or what Youtube documentaries I show them.

I can show them endless newspaper cuttings or video clips of politicians lying about everything from drug smuggling, to the Iraq and Afghanistan wars or 9/11.

If they won't even listen to that I don't dare broach subjects like the Alien Agenda, Bluebeam and other random "out there" theories.

Nothing works!

Some people are just willfully fucking ignorant and no amount of truth will make them stop worshipping their current God, the Government.

I'm at a loss for what to do now. I'm seriously close to just leaving them to their own devices and going it alone. I don't know what's gonna happen in the world over the next few years but I'm completely fed up with living a corporate lie which will probably end in death due to some natural disaster, massive social unrest (especially living in London ffs...) or some other contrived DOOM scenario.

I need help GLP, I'll end up going mental at this rate. If one more person in my family talks down to me after I mention 9/11 was an inside job I'm gonna have a major spaz attack.

THIS WAS NOT A GOOD TIME TO STOP SMOKING WEED!

grumpy2
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP