Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SERIOUS QUESTION regarding 'Black' Helicopter 'Urban Myth'
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I live in Boston. For over a year now [at least, maybe longer] helicopters have been flying VERY low over my neighborhood in the early AM; usually around 2AM, but the other day there was quite a racket between 4 and 5 AM, they hovered around for at least 5 minutes.

Another thing: Once [that I actually noticed] I saw 2 helicopters flying in formation [side by side] a sunset, literally following the river that flows by 2 blocks from my place. I could CLEARLY see them, they flew low, and I swear they were dark/black in color and I couldn't discern any markings.

My initial theory was they're maybe state police using infrared at night looking for growers, or police/military training for urban warfare. My neighborhood is urban and looks just like one of those mock-up fake urban warfare training facilities. Almost like a Hollywood set.

Anybody notice anything similar where they live?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP