Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject *** Egypt Info Leak From US Govt. Data Feeds (Why Not I'm Bored) ***
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, I started the VX gas thread yesterday hours *BEFORE* any news site said anything about VX gas. I did it to warn people what was really going on. If you were in the thread, you know, if you weren't, you don't, go read it. There is still a lot of info I have uncovered and am debating weather or not to release it in the public domain due to the abundant levels of STUPIDITY on this site. I will make a decision and keep you posted as I do it. Now I will be starting an Egypt thread and passing on info as I hear it when I am at work. I will not say what I do, but I have access to some highly classified computer networks and have various friends who have access to other networks. Believe me when I say this: I am a step away from GOD. If you have come here to troll, do it elsewhere. I hope the info I release here will help Egypt's people become closer to attaining their life's dreams and desires.

Major shit is starting and will go down between 0600-0700 EST in the USA. The area of focus will be released within an hour (opsec) I can't release it as of yet.

Facts - NOOR ISP will remain up for 1-2 more days MAX. It will be the LAST ISP to go offline because the GOVERNMENT uses it. Cel phones will have internet until tomorrow then they will be shut off, they are migrating the government over to one provider and because the government uses them it will stay on. ONLY ONE CARRIER. I will not say which carrier due to opsec. I will at a later time. If the carrier the govt.is on goes down it is due to the protesters tearing the infrastructure up. It will be kept on at ALL COSTS. Currently 9 US navy ships are on an intercept course in the Med and Red sea. 3000 Marines are to be unloaded to perform as an onshore riot control/deterrent. They will be using CS gas from CH-46 and 53 helicopters. ALL PEOPLE SHOULD GET GAS MASKS NOW! This is a good enough start I figure, I will post more info right now.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP