Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject In the 11th year...(Our 2011) I will break Egypt.... Ezekiel 30:20
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ******BIBLICAL PROPHECY IN THE NEWS************

Ezekiel 30:20

In the eleventh year, in the first month on the seventh day, the word of the LORD came to me:

The burden against Egypt. Behold, the LORD rides on a swift cloud, And will come into Egypt;

“I will set Egyptians against Egyptians; Everyone will fight against his brother, And everyone against his neighbor, City against city, kingdom against kingdom.

The spirit of Egypt will fail in its midst; I will destroy their counsel, And they will consult the idols and the charmers, The mediums and the sorcerers. And the Egyptians I will give Into the hand of a cruel master, And a fierce king will rule over them,” Says the Lord, the LORD of hosts. (Isaiah 19:1-4, nkjv)

The Prophet Isaiah predicts the rapid deterioration of events in Egypt. Civil unrest causes Egyptians to fight against each other.

This fighting spreads from household to household and grows into a kingdom war.

Isaiah 19:2, Christ warned kingdoms would rise against each other in Matthew 24:7. Unlike nation coming against nation, which alludes to world wars, “kingdom against kingdom” refers to regional conflicts. Jesus Christ taught these prophecies would come upon the world like birth pains. Like a woman about to deliver her newborn, these events are foretold to come with increased frequency and intensity each building upon the other.

Egypt shall grow weaker and weaker. If lesser judgments do not prevail to humble and reform sinners, God will send greater.

God justly breaks that power which is abused, either to put wrongs upon people, or to put cheats upon them.

Babylon shall grow stronger. In vain do men endeavour to bind up the arm the Lord is pleased to break, and to strengthen those whom he will bring down.

Those who disregard the discoveries of his truth and mercy, shall know his power and justice, in the punishment for their sins....

January 2011 has seen the governments of Lebanon, Tunisia, and Egypt become severely challenged.

The government of Jordan is expected to be next. Lebanon, Egypt, and Jordan are involved in Psalm 83 and Tunisia appears to take part in the Ezekiel 38 & 39 prophecy.

Let us familiarize ourselves with the prophecies of Isaiah 19, Isaiah 17, Jeremiah 49, Psalm 83, and Ezekiel 38 & 39. These are a few of the world changing prophecies stage setting on the prophetic horizon.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP