Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "EGYPT" ====="GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS" "DJED PILLARS" "DENDERA"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Your country's nations are in a global crises of natures communications.

on this great earth is a new location of djed pillars,these pillars are to the elect of god light as carved in stone.

No one of this earth's will be greater than the elect as so carved in stone djed pillars=true natures frequency's to the elect of god light just as carved in stone.

In the fall of egypt in those days be it these days as so noted wavy lines of true frequency's to the elect of god light which is me.

Many people of this earth have seen hieroglyphics,rosetta stone,be it noted you are in a rosetta stone flag sequence,as so carved in stone.

On this great earth is a new location so great who dare speak with out the pilars to it=djed pillars=bars that rise free energy to the elect of god light which is me just as carved in stone.

Inform its global country's nations,that your satilites of communications is colinding with natures true alignment to the mountain of god in sky,many shadows of stones left for mankind in those days of global alignment.

You see these shadows of the mountain of god,pyrimads,mayan on an on.

On this great earth is a operation so great one can see how the great giza fit like a glove in side.

Be it noted i hold the flag of global stability to it,just as carved in stone.

My voice remain the pillars of it=djed pillars=light of god=dendera,as the great hawk,falcon have guided me well in my rebirth dec 21,2006.

My voice remains global stability,yet no ears.

Your communications problem started after dec 21,2006,as the cables were cut of communications in egypt.

This started the communications problems you have as we speak.

Your stolen eyes of the eagle=satilites have caused great unstability of this globe creating mass fusion of my people.

Your global country's nation will adjust to my spine as carved in stone djed pillars=dendera.

No one of this earth including all forms of government,military will be able to change its course.

You are now to inform its people you have not followed the words of the elect of god light just as carved in stone.

Not one single person of this earth including the highest rank of communications will be able to change are manipulate natures alignment with the elect of god light just as carved in stone,djed pillars=dendera.

You have been given its global stability peace plan,you have failed to adjust to the spine of the elect just as carved in stone.

Soon your nations,country's will no longer be in baracks of kindness just as carved in stone=djed pillars=dendera.

On dec 21,2006 the word of the elect of god lights voice was heard,yet few have given the message to its global leaders.

Again gather the 22 leaders of faith for less the cost to train one soldier in these thousands of years of sincless wars.

You are then to proceed to the nearest flag pole,you will lower it 22 inches as the great meeting continues,you will then proceed to bang your guns in the ground next to the flag pole all at once,this will set in stage true adjustment to the spine of the elect just as carved in stone creating a solid foundation as billions listen to there faith.

For all calenders clocks of your earth adjust to soltice as carved in stone,this will set in stage global stability,as your global nations country's have lost true global communications as so carved in stone.

No voice of this earth be greater than the voice of the elect just as carved in stone.

You will take this message to all leaders of your globe,you will e-mail this message to the president of the united states of america.

Failure to do so will lead to more global crises,either way its gonna be,just as carved in stone.

When this metting is finnished all soldiers are to return home.

This will bring back global stability as carved in stone,the longer the wait,the harder the adjustment.

At this time you may continue to do the math since dec 21,2006.

This is my voice,the voice of the greatis pillars of this earth,no one can change its course,for it is nature.

IN GOD I DO TRUST ONLY

TAH

UNITY PEACE FREEDOM.

Today you have heard.

Be it your honor to read the greatis text of stability ever recorded in the history of mankind,for my voice is of god light just as carved in stone as the great hawk,falcon have guided me well in my rebirth dec 21,2006.

Recorded in hebrew text you will see why it was forbidden to mention the wavy lines carved in stone,as the jew prays to the rock.

My voice is followed by the triangels of light just as carved in stone.

On this earth is a location so great who dare speak of it with out these pillars.

Now go fourth tell the people i have risen to the pillars of the light of god.

DEC 21,2006
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP