Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OBAMA ABOUT TO COMPLETEY WITHDRAWL SUPPORT FROM ISRAEL
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm not here to debate on whether he should or shouldn't...I'm telling you he and the USA are about to be done with Israel.

-Obama shows NO support for Mubarak who was Pro-Israel and Egypt being Israel's only mid-eastern ally.

-Obama wants to 'assure' Christians that he is one of them. (Just gave a speech claiming he was Christian blah blah blah)

-Next step is to withdrawal financial support and/or not veto UN resolution the Palestinians have brought to the UN Security Council that would claim Israel settlements illegitimate and grant statehood for the Palestinians.

He is trying to sell this to the public as something we have to do. That he is a Christian and loves Israel but does not want to engage in polices that would result in isolationism (14 out of the 15 Security Council are expected to vote in favor of the PA). He might even make a 180 and say we can no longer afford to support our ME allies (which may not go over as well since Obama has been on an unending spending spree).

This could come immediately or later in the year (September) but IMO it is going to happen one way or another.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP