Users Online Now: 1,276 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 313,935
Pageviews Today: 417,071Threads Today: 127Posts Today: 1,877
03:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject You've heard of "the Magnetosphere Simulation" -- I give you; "Real-time Gravitational Scope"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was intrigued by the scam of the Magnetosphere Simulation.
Thread: "Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation" -- Who's behind these BOGUS reports? Are they making money? How can I slice a piece of that pie?

Just to show you that I'm serious about creating a new scam to funnel-out hundreds of millions of dollars from tax payers, I will partially unfold this new scientific scam.

THE GRAVITATIONAL SCOPE -- Real Time!

The gravitational scope will be the latest highly scientific instrument able to forecast earthquakes and volcano activity 72 hrs ahead.

It will be a revolutionary breakthrough in the science community whereby some well established old science geek discovered that the gravitational force of the earth is the cause of all earthquakes and volcano activities. This new discovery proves that there is a slight variation from day to day in the gravitational force of earth, due to earth's rotation on axis as well as to its rotation around the sun, and in-conjunction to solar flares/and the weakening gravitational pull of other stars as they go into supernova causes this variation.

So small is this variation in the gravitational force, that small width/length units like humans and other inanimate objects are unaffected, only the really large/wide units like tectonic plates due to their size of width - lengths.

Professor old geek makes-up a complex math equation to support his scientific discovery from the average joe.
Like all scientific discoveries.

(s + g) x mc2/ mE = Q72

Professor old geek will also disclose that a small prototype has been somewhat operational but massive government funds are needed to build the real deal and save human lives. The Public will go for it! In fact, its the Public that will demand that Professor old geek is given whatever funds are needed. SKY WILL BE THE LIMITS.

Of course the President and all congress members will be on the take as will be their party fund-raisers the corporations that we'll have to contract to build this Gravitational-Scope (one hand washes the other) just like these corporations built all the crazy science contraptions that have no real use, like the ISS, that huge telescope floating on thin air, and those massive particle accelerators just to name a few.

We'll pocket millions of dollars during this construction.

Then, when we've finished building the Gravitational-scope, we'll use the make-believe Volcanoes we plant and detonate to show the Public that it really works. We'll give the Public 72 hrs warning before we blow the lid off these new Super-Volcanoes that came out of no-where. We'll save lives because of the Gravitational-scope. If the Public asks why it doesn't work with the natural occurring earthquakes, we'll tell them that we need more money to build a more sensitive extension to the already multi-million dollar project but by this time years have pass on, the old generation of tax payers die along with old geek professor, and as we mourn his lose with a stupendous heartfelt eulogy we'll make the new generation of tax payers promise that we must continue in the works of Professor old geek and get those millions of dollars for that extension from this new generation of tax payers, and because we aren't as smart as Professor old geek was, we'll make sure we'll need even more millions then we once did, but this time, with no guarantees. That's when we'll own the Public.

Oh, yeah, so grand will this deception be, an illusion so large, so vast, it will escape their perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of, as insane.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP