Users Online Now: 1,876 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 928,986
Pageviews Today: 1,536,096Threads Today: 607Posts Today: 10,050
03:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Holy shit! My Nutriteam Water Distiller has arrived! Fuck fluoride! Fuck the Reptilians!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Mwhahahaha! Now the Reptilians can't enslave me through their water fluoridation scheme.

My NutriTeam Water Distiller has arrived today.

I am going to take this bad boy for a spin today and report back on my findings and post pictures of the model.

I will also post a report on the differences I notice physically and health wise now that i'm switching from shitty fluorinated Brita tap water to Home Made distilled water.

I got the stainless steel model to match all my badass Breville kitchen products which is also a good brand.

I have a good feeling about Nutriteam.

I have an even better feeling about switching over to distilled water.

The fluoride agenda is an Reptilian agenda to enslave you and make you more docile and easily manipulated.

Fluoride fucks up your health, teeth and REALLY fucks up your thyroid gland and your hormones.

Fuck the Reptilians.

Go Nutriteam!

Thank you guys!

[link to www.nutriteam.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP