Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Circumcision: What on earth are we doing to our children
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was just talking to a self proclaimed feminist on a thread who was outraged about an Islamic barely teen girl who was raped and killed for being "a slut" by whipping. It is a horrible thing to read.

This feminist started talking about how horrible men are, and male gods, and so on. I told her that our society is no better, and that by supporting feminism you are missing the point.

We are just as barbaric, just as unfair and just as heartless, if not more. Humanity today lives in a schism, and we have lost our feminine side, our feminine spirituality. This does not mean women are now powerless, it means every man and woman on this earth is having their feminine energy surpressed. Women are no more victims in this than men, and if you say that you are fighting for women then you are fighting against humanity. It's not a gender issue it's about spirituality and the wholeness of humanity.

I explain to her that almost all babies born on my continent are circumcised at birth, when they are most sensitive. She told me to stop complaining and I quote "get a bandaid". This is the feminist attitude.

[link to www.drmomma.org]

"Baby Dies after Circumcision Surgery Blood Loss and Heart Failure

The reality is that today more baby boys die from circumcision surgery each year in the United States than from choking, from auto accidents, from suffocation, from SIDS, from (recalled) sleep positioners and from (the newly banned) drop-side cribs."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP