Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MK ULTRA in Australia?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If I write the following is fiction do I get libel protection?hiding

I swear I am in the Australian equivalent of MK ULTRA. The thing is, I don't really care. I'm beyond caring these days.

The beginning is a good place to start, so that's where I'll begin.

When I was 6 years old I was capable of advanced mathematics, well beyond my age range and indicative of giftedness, but I wasn't doing anything amazing like calculus at that age. Just think the standard four operations, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. I was capable of doing this with large numbers, so instead of your simple 4x2 or 11-7, I could do 3869x1942 and 83558-35982 and get the answers right. I was not as awesome at division as I was the rest of it. Division is hard!

My dad was ex army. He was a Cold War era conscript/National Serviceman. This was well before I came along. My grandfather was an undercover military police investigator. I don't know what that means exactly, but he wasn't an MP. He might have been working in a unit similar to the KGB in structure. He did it in WW2. So I have a family history of militarism.

Anyway, my teacher at the time, let's call her Mrs. B, was so impressed with my mathematical abilities she took my work book, with some pride, to the staff room to show me off. I got to come also to the staff room at a later request to amaze the teachers with my mathematical prowess. It's odd really, because I'm more of the creative type rather than the structured type, so I never considered myself 'good' at maths even though I was beyond everyone else in my class (and others above me). It's just that I could do basic operations and understand them easily and was a fast learner.

The year before this happened, I had a teacher, lets call her Miss C, who thought I was gifted and pushed for me to get psychometric testing to determine my abilities. They didn't seem to think I was anything special at the time.

Anyway, after my mathematics feat, and getting visits from people at school who were not introduced to me but were interested in my in a way that was not casual, that is they seemed very blunt, straight to the point and analytical, I got to visit an army base near where I lived. My dad went off and did some talking, and I did some brief hello's and was introduced to some high ranking brass.

If you're getting excited about tales of being locked in a cage and electroshock don't be, there are none here. It was extremely bland.

Shortly after this happened my parents got divorced, and my dad ended up moving adjacent to a military base. The idea was for my sister and I to be at one parents house on week, the other parents house the next week.

When we moved in, there were three women who arrived a few days later and set up in the dining room a sort of display case. It was your standard glass cabinet in which to display decorative plates, spoons and such. They set it up in our house and showed us various arrangements and said this arrangement means this and this arrangement means that. I don't remember the intricacies of it, it was over 15 years ago. After they showed us they disassembled the display and left. There were three families in our tiny street who were military families with the parents as serving members, and we were to go to the house at the end of the street as required when instructed, where in that house they had an identical set up to the decorative display unit and the arrangements were to convey a message of some description.

It was pretty boring stuff like if the objects were arranged in x way that there was going to be training of y type soon, if the arrangements were of z type then there was a risk of war etc. There were bizarre ones also such as ones with the meaning of 'merry Christmas'. I do not recall ever having to go and see any of it so it was probably not deemed important, but that's one way of covert communication I guess.

There was a lot of education done under hypnosis which is hard to recall. By education I mean similar to what has already been discussed. There was no real military training or anything like that, though a few times we, as children, were allowed on the base to observe training exercises. The type of education we received was basic, along the lines of country a is considered hostile, country b is considered friendly, and country c is considered as a potential threat etc. It was weird stuff to put a child through. But not bizarre. I suppose you could consider it to be a type of low level brainwashing. We were highly encouraged to join the military.

Anyhow, nothing happened for a while, until we got a visit from someone who was introduced as the doctor. There was no exchange of names, but he already knew mine. He was a programmer, pure and simple. This was probably two months after we started living there. He was a hypnotist. I remember the first few times he came over it was just hypnotic stuff. He worked on my sister also but I don't know what they did with her. I assume it was just standard protocol to go to work on her as they would the entire family. I can remember sprays being used that had effects on your mood. I think they were pheromone sprays, though I am not entirely sure. What they would do is spray something near your face and say associate this feeling with the word red, and wait a while for it to disperse and spray another near your face and say associate this feeling with the word blue. They would then bring you out of trance and say red or blue trying to invoke the same feelings the sprays had, but it didn't work. There was no effect. They would then try and change the way you reacted to the sprays by trying to get you to react in the red way to the blue spray, and try and get you to react in the blue way to the red spray. That didn't work either. I think it is akin to using marijuana and amphetamines, and trying to get you to react to marijuana in the way amphetamines work on you, and the way amphetamines work on you in the way marijuana does. It is obviously not going to work as they are chemicals that work in certain ways and not tricks of the mind. That's my conclusion on it anyway. I doubt what they were doing what it appeared they were, perhaps they were trying to maintain secrecy and were observing me for reactions to the stimuli. I don't think I was the first one they had tried this on and were actually just using it as a cover so as not to let anyone figure out what their true intentions were. I came to this conclusion after once reacting to a spray and having the doctor exclaim with laughter to his cohort, “See, we didn't have to do anything anyway!”. So I am fairly sure it was not as it appeared and they were just trying to gauge reaction and effects of these chemicals on myself.

I do remember one time my dad told me they (the doctor) were coming over and he was going to prepare me for it. He taught me how to fake being hypnotised. The doctor and his cohort arrived and proceeded to try and put me in to a trance. I did as my dad instructed and proceeded to fake being hypnotised. He was also squeezing my shoulder rather hard but in secret so as to try and keep me alert. As a small child around the age of seven, this was a very harrowing experience for me. I was in a situation I did not understand, and was rather scared. After faking the hypnosis for a while, about 40 seconds or so, I broke down in tears and turned to my dad, crying, and said, I'm scared. He got banished from the room after that and they went to work on me. I remember developing some false bravado and trying to relate to the doctor and his cohort as friends, and having the reply of “Who cares?” to what they were doing when they explained what was going to happen (they never did clearly) to which they laughed slightly and seemed pleased and relaxed and were like, “Yeah, who cares!” to more laughter. I then started crying again. They asked why I was crying and I said I was scared. They asked me about the whole 'who cares' incident and I said I was trying to be tough, as when I was at preschool there was this girl who would always say it and I remember the way it made me feel, like she was tough and could care less and was a very confident and capable individual. They surprisingly showed some humanity at this point and softened a bit and allowed me to compose myself, but they still went ahead with the hypnosis session.

This would happen a few times over the next few weeks.

It was after all this initial hypnosis was done that the sexual abuse started.

One day the doctor came over with four other people, instead of the usual one. One of them was a man in a military uniform.

It was just my father and I at home.

I was asked various odd questions but the one that seems most relevant and sticks out the most is, “Where is the happiest place on earth?”. All kids know this one, the answer is Disneyland! I told them Disneyland with a fair amount of enthusiasm. I had no idea what was going to happen I thought I might be getting a holiday for the scary treatment I had been forced to endure. When I said Disneyland the doctor and his usual cohort turned to each other and laughed to themselves and said, “They always say Disneyland!”

They set up a video camera on a tripod in the living room.

I was told they had a teleporter and were going to send me to Disneyland. All I had to do was take my clothes off, stand up and make a pose like a bunny rabbit. I did as I was told and was then told to close my eyes.

I then felt the most excruciating pain in my behind and was trying to scream but all I could do was hyperventilate. My face was covered in sweat. The doctor then appeared in front of me and said “Go to the happiest place on earth. Go to the happiest place on earth!” I replied, “How?” and he just said I would figure it out. Next thing I dissociated and I thought I was in Disneyland. I was leaping around the room and the doctors cohort turned in to one of the characters from Disneyland, one of the people in suits. He was not wearing a Disneyland suit I was just dissociating. This happened again later and I kept dissociating to escape the pain and shock of it all, but I wasn't going to Disneyland. I was dropping through different personalities which I now assume had been put in with the earlier hypnotic sessions. They would appear as I would disappear and there were a few. I can remember one called Sarah and one called Steve but the others I do not recall their names. It's hard to explain what those situations are like, when you are switching through different people. It's sort of like you are watching yourself partake in actions but you have no control, it is separate from you.

I remember they then had my father rape me on tape that I assume was to be used against him if necessary or to hold it against him, and maybe to ensure his silence. This happened on more than one occasion, with my father raping me and the Disneyland game.

I know my sister played the teleport to Disneyland game because I observed it once, but I don't know what else they did to her, or if they took the same kind of interest in her as they did in me.

I remember the last time it happened with the doctor present I was instructed to take the pain. I recall thinking to myself that I must be a horrible person to have to go through this, and that God was punishing me for something. Eventually the pain subsides, or gets less intense, and you become accustomed to it. I was just there, in my bunny rabbit position waiting for it to end. After a few minutes I involuntarily tilted my head to the side in a submissive gesture, exposing the side of my neck, and would roll my head on my neck in small circles to make my submission more obvious, (this was all an involuntary action and I assume instinct took over), and would make a submissive noise sort of like rurr rurr rurr rurr whilst I was doing it. The doctor was very happy with this development and started talking to me about how my mind was now separate from my body and how I could now think and control my mind whilst my body was acting against my will and out of pure instinct. It was a weird feeling being separate from your body I'll tell you that.

When the doctor was done with me I was introduced to what I assume can be termed as a handler. She was a woman. She had various names, so I'm not sure which is her real name. She got to know me but I never really got to know her. I would call her my Auntie. She told me one day, that when I was older, I would work for ASIS, which is the Australian Secret Intelligence Service, akin to the CIA or MI6/SIS. She wouldn't tell me who she worked for. The rape didn't stop there it continued. With a strap on. She once bragged (although I think she was instructed to do so, as it made no sense) that she was a pedophile and loved her job because she got to fuck kids. I don't know what the purpose of sodomising children is, but it must serve some kind of purpose for them to use a woman to do it with a strap on who is obviously not getting any form of gratification out of it, unless she was just a sadist.

She would come to the house every now and then. She seemed very keen about my future employment and told me never to tell anyone. I never did. Children under 10 wouldn't understand that sort of stuff, so there was no point in introducing it to the playground gossip, and it would just be dismissed as hogwash by anyone of an older age. I also really wanted to please and get the job at the time. It doesn't make sense why anyone would want to work for people like that, but I wanted the job, at a very tender age. I didn't really see her frequently at all, she seemed rather busy. When she did see me it was to see if I had any useful information to provide her, sort of like a 'Big Brother' and informant relationship, though occasionally she would rape me. I wouldn't class her as a programmer.

We got new neighbours when I was about 10 and there was a boy living there who was a year or so older than me. We weren't really friends but we would hang out every now and then. His father was in the Spanish navy, and he was always keen to promote Spain as being a better country than Australia. The next time I saw my 'Auntie' (the handler) I relayed this information to her. She wasn't impressed and due to what I guess was the sensitivity of my situation at the time, she became rather paranoid and thought he was a mole or a foreign agent assigned to me. She thought I was 'burnt'. He was just a kid my age I pointed out to her, but she was very touchy on the subject and said kids can be spies too and if I didn't believe it to take a look at myself. That was the first time it was ever put to me that I might be some kind of agent. Looking at it now I just felt like I was some kind of informant to the secret police and it makes me feel dirty.

Anyway, my Auntie came to meet this kid and brought with her her strap-on and two male colleagues. She went to work on this kid and I saw part of it happen. I don't know what else they did to him but they took a long time, and he seemed to be in one piece. I assumed he got programmed to some degree.

After she was finished she was leaving and told me she had no time to chat, not even a five minute hello how are you. I didn't really like the kid who this happened to and was slightly happy about what had happened as I knew how horrible it all was. She was taken aback by my attitude and told me I can't work for ASIS anymore, but that I can join the army. She told me I could be in the SAS and she could make it happen. I asked why and she just said I wasn't suitable. I think she might have thought I was a sadist, which makes sense, as I was getting pleasure from the pain of others. I pretended it was water off a ducks back and shrugged it off but later when I was alone I cried about it thinking that all the horrors I had been through were for nothing and that I was worthless. Please let it be noted that I do not and have not ever had a career within the government or military sector.

I have a lot more to write and I will get to it later, if anyone is interested in any of this.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP