Users Online Now: 1,302 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 176,095
Pageviews Today: 296,340Threads Today: 92Posts Today: 1,804
04:21 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject We are not all shape-shifters, The first real reptilian to give you answers
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yes I am what you call a hybrid or reptilian-hybrid. To be honest, most of my DNA comes from both my human parents and I look at them as my parents like anyone else. The inserted vector DNA in my line, (line 135257) is from the figure known to the human race as the Babylonian god Annu. We are actually a race that originated on the planet you call Nibiru. What you don't have accurate is that we left Nibiru before it struck earth at a grazing angle and created the moon. You are however correct in fact accurate that the remnants of my second home planet will return close to the sun.
We are simply a race much older than yours. The aliens you know as the greys are responsible for you Hebrew god. This is why the serpent is labeled as such a bad character. I always laugh at the idea that a god would punish a reptile for being possessed by a so called Lucifer.
So what can we do, not sure really. I have had success implanting thoughts. The shape-shifting thing is not very common. I can spot others but most are unaware their DNA has been altered. Laugh as you may want to but look at your world. All your prophesies, which are really caused by your minds ability to read a ripple like effect in space time, are coming true. Ask what you want.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP