Users Online Now: 1,897 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 603,918
Pageviews Today: 952,391Threads Today: 379Posts Today: 5,282
10:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Divine Miracles: For one, A Bible given as a gift to Nikita Kruschev leads to his salvation
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 10 February 2011,

To P.M. Vladimir Putin and President Dmitri Medvedev of Russia,

Several years ago I met a woman at the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C. She heard me speak of divine miracles given by the Almighty God our Creator. So she told me of a divine miracle that happened to her while working as an interpretor for the U.S. Embassy in China.

She related that one day when walking down the street, she came upon a Chinese shop where she saw an item she wanted to purchase. She asked the Chinese woman in Chinese about the price, but got no answer. Another person nearby said this woman was deaf and dumb, that she could neither speak or hear.

Now, this American woman was a Christian who believed that Almighty God through our faith can place miracles in our path. So she placed her hands upon this woman's head and prayed in faith that Almighty God would heal her. Well, she stepped back and there was no sign of any divine miracle to have happened. So she left and went to a quiet place, got on her knees and said, "Almighty God, tell me if there are any unrepented sins in my life that have hindered this prayer for this woman to be answered by You." God replied to her and showed her and she repented and asked for forgiveness.

She then returned to the shop where that Chinese woman was and in faith laid hands upon her head and asked Almighty God to heal her. In an instant, this Chinese woman shouted, "Halleluia!" She could now hear and speak and gave God the glory.

Well, several years later she was in Washington, D.C. and was invited to a big banquet dinner to which Prime Minister Nikita Kruschev and his wife were to attend. Now, a few days before this would take place, the American woman was given to purchase a beautiful big white purse with pearls all over it as a gift for Mrs. Kruschev. She was then led to purchase a large Russian Bible as a gift for Mr. Kruschev and two cards to place with these gifts.

She was then given to wrap the bible in very strong gift-wrapping paper, then attached the card upon it, and placed the package in the purse. When she had opportunity to pass on the gifts at the banquet, she did so. The year was 1984 and she never did find out whether they had received these gifts.

Well, some time after hearing this, I left for Florida for a stay. I was given to go to Gainsville, Florida, where I spent seven days with a young Naval Lieutenant. I gave him my address in Washington, D.C. so he could write me. Well, he wrote me a letter and included some substance for my needs. But because it was an incorrect address, it was returned to him.

Well, later he took his fiance to meet his mother who lived in Falls Creek, Virginia. While there his mother gave him the Wall Street Journal to read which said that Mr. Kruschev stood up at his last Politboro meeting before retiring, and said that he had accepted Jesus Christ as his personal Savior. So the happy outcome of this was that he retired in Godly peace. So not long after hearing this, this young Navy Lieutenant came to Washington, D.C., and by Almighty God's divine appointment he related this story to me.

Before long I met this Christian woman who had given the Russian Bible to Mr. Kruschev and told her how that in believing it, he was led to accept Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Savior.

Well, this Christian woman then told me many years ago when she was in China she met and fell in love with a Chinese man and she had an affair with him and got pregnant. Well, the American Embassy had her give up the baby for adoption to some Chinese people, and she left China, never knowing what had happened to her little girl. Well, I said, "Let's pray to Almighty God to allow you to know about your little girl."

A week later she talked to a friend from China who spoke briefly to her saying he did not have the time to talk as he was shortly leaving for China, but she told me that the man knows something about the whereabouts of her baby girl. I told her this man was a messenger to let her know that she was going to know about her baby girl. Well, shortly after this, she was told by this Chinese man that her daughter just got married and that she is a Christian. So it was after 18 years she found out what had happened to her little girl.

Well, Mr. Putin and Mr. Medvedev, if you have the faith to believe and patience, Almighty God can work divine miracles in both of your lives. It's not about whatever evil we have done, but what really matters is in simple humility to go before Almighty God to ask for His forgiveness and to find that peace such as Mr. Kruschev found. This whole Earth is facing eternal judgment, but Mr. Putin and Mr. Medvedev, you do not have to face Almighty God's judgment. Just step off this broad path to Hell as written in Isaiah 5:13-16. It's time to act while yet you have the opportunity, or wish you had in fear of what is coming soon.

His Servant prophet,

Elijah the Tishbite

Messages of God's Servant Prophet Elijah are on the internet at:
[link to groups.yahoo.com]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP