Users Online Now: 1,771 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,127,648
Pageviews Today: 1,885,700Threads Today: 763Posts Today: 12,868
07:11 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Jesus' Book: A COURSE IN MIRACLES.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Things are happening very quickly worldwide, and I thought I should start this thread about Jesus' very important Book called;
"A Course In Miracles".

It is a 1200 page book, in which ONLY Jesus' words and thoughts are presented for us to learn from.

I have been studying it for quite some time, and have a fairly good grasp of what it is about, and hopefully also some ideas on how to share some information about it that may make others interested to learn what it could mean to them.

I have read and studied the Text countless times. And have done the lessons in the Workbook more than ten times.
And also read the Teacher's Manual many times.
They make the whole of the Course, and each of these three parts is extremely important for our understanding of the Course that Jesus teaches.

But I also would like to ask all others who have been studying it to post about their experience with it, and what it has meant to them. And also to interact in the discussions that hopefully will follow.

Jesus teaches the Course in an amazing way that really EMPOWERS us.
He doesn't get into scary stuff, or political events, or into anything which might confuse us.

But He gives us important indications which may pass unnoticed to some, because it is not important for their learning.

( I probably will try to bring to this thread information from what I personally believe are subjects that could relate to why I think, Jesus gave us His Course, or subjects which I may feel could emphasize the importance of Jesus' Course.
But these will be my own opinions. )

I will also try to answer questions regarding it that any might have as best I can.
But I do hope other students of the Course, and any others who are interested will enter the discussions.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP