Users Online Now: 1,536 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 396,806
Pageviews Today: 623,000Threads Today: 235Posts Today: 3,839
06:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject !!! False Flag in Egypt - here's the Proof!!! Documents published online and NOW ON TV!!! Interior Ministry bombed Alexandria Church!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message EDIT: Public documents are now published that show the direct order given by Ministry of Interior and Habib Al Adly. I knew of the existence of these documents but was unable to publish them of course! For the arabic speakers, this is a no-brainer - if not, please use google to translate!

[link to news.maktoob.com]

BOMBSHELL NOW EXPLODING ON EGYPTIAN TV@!! DOCS SHOWN - PROTESTERS TOOK OVER WITH ARMY SS HEADQUARTERS IN CAIRO AND ALEXANDRIA!!!!!!!!!! All the dirty stuff is coming out now! Edited for updates, below original post from a few weeks ago!

The Regime has successfully "brainwashed" the western world and Israel to convince them that there are only 2 options, either Mubarak, or an islamist Regime. We now find out just how much they were determined to keep this "boogeyman" alive in order to keep their Regime in power. Have you all fallen for the biggest deception ever? Well, the egyptians didn't. Instead of being divided and conquered - they united against the REAL evil and battled against them.

Please read the following 2 articles - first one shows the "Propaganda", just 2 days before the Protests started. Second article current probe and intelligence finding with proof from UK Intelligence service. These news are by the way out since Feb. 8th, rumored in Egypt since several weeks. I've kept my mouth shut until I had the proof!

Open your EYES people!!

[link to news.sky.com]

Snippet: "Interior minister Habib al Adly said there was now strong evidence to suggest the Gaza-based Army of Islam was behind the attack.

We will not allow terrorism to shake our stability and horrify our people or attack the unity of Muslims and Copts (Christians).

Egypt's President Hosni Mubarak "

If you google this - you will find several other articles claiming it on Palestinian groups, from Gaza, MB and so on...that rang the first alarm bells for me. Who or which group was it now eh???

The truth!

[link to www.alarabiya.net]

Snippet: "According the UK diplomatic sources quoted in the reports, the former interior minister had built up in over six years a special security system that was managed by 22 officers and that employed a number of former radical Islamists, drug dealers and some security firms to carry out acts of sabotage around the country in case the regime was under threat to collapse.

The proclamation also pointed, sourcing reports on UK intelligence services, that interior ministry officer Maj. Fathi Abdelwahid began in Dec. 11, 2011 preparing Ahmed Mohamed Khaled, who had spent 11 years in Egyptian prisons, to contact an extremist group named Jundullah and coordinate with it the attack on the Alexandria church.
"Discipline the Copts"

Rumors also suggest the Gamal Mubarak and others were involved in masterminding and supporting Adly on these steps.

On further news - proof has also been found of the attacks on protesters and civilians and their properties. But that would be another thread all by itself.

Makes me even more proud to have seen the egyptians standing together and coming out victorious. Anything but this type of Regime who exploits and kills its own people is better imo.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP