Users Online Now: 2,193 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 711,782
Pageviews Today: 1,251,423Threads Today: 535Posts Today: 9,035
02:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ***RED ALERT- EMAIL BETWEEN METAL EXPERTS REVEALING POSSIBLE GOLD/SILVER CONFISCATION THIS YEAR***
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2

RED ALERT email between Metal Experts - about Confiscation of Gold and Silver by the U.S. Government - Potentially this year for a New World Currency - from Multiple High Inside Sources.

I received an email with the words "RED ALERT". I received this from someone heavily involved and an expert in the metals and mining. I highly respect both men involved, as they know and always telling the truth about what is happening in the world of metals.

This is the email sent out - without any changes and exact!

There is a plan to use the IMF (AKA US Treasury and Wall Street) to be the front man for the new world order and one currency. We also got disturbing news yesterday from an impeccable source that when gold touches $2,000 it’s confiscated in the USA for about $200. Then it’s to be reissued by the Treasury for $10,000 per ounce to back the new IMF world currency using SDRS in 2011. Large physical gold is being moved to Canada.

[link to sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com]

head2bunker
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP