Users Online Now: 2,294 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,746,600
Pageviews Today: 2,416,375Threads Today: 597Posts Today: 11,139
06:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My boyfriend said he met a Freemason at work yesterday...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message He was working in customer service & met a man who had a Free Mason symbol on his hat and was also wearing a Mason ring as well. He told me he helped the guy out and then blatantly said to the man "So I suppose you can't tell me anything about your hat" -- the guy replied "You mean that it's black?" and apparently he smirked.

Now, my boyfriend never used to believe in this stuff, and he doesn't know much about it (then again, who does?) -- but apparently the guy continued talking to him about it, telling him where he could go for more info on "joining" and what not. My boyfriend said "so can you tell me more about the Masons and the Illuminati?" -- He told me the guy made sure to correct him by saying they were NOT the same and that they were in fact DIFFERENT (I'd like to know more?). He told him about how his father and grandfather were in it and would not tell him what it was.

When he turned 20 they asked him to join and he couldn't know what it was. He told my boyfriend "I told my dad, 'why would I join something I didn't know about'." Apparently though, he joined...he also told my boyfriend that there are things you "Won't believe. Things that will blow your mind".

We both thought it was so odd. Apparently the guy came back after shopping more to talk to him and said "Remember what I told you if you go to a Masonic Temple -- listen more talk less." And kept encouraging him to go and check it out.

After he got home we talked about it for a while. It's just strange that he was so open and "slipped up" about the Illuminati/Masons not being the same, therefore admitting the Illuminati...though, I'm also aware anyone can purchase Mason rings/gear, etc. My boyfriend did say the guy looked in his mid-30's though. We thought the whole "why would I join if I didn't know what it was" thing could have been a reach out to him to join or some crazy shit. Well, just more of a speculation.5a

Any thoughts?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP