Users Online Now: 1,908 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 923,027
Pageviews Today: 1,590,363Threads Today: 627Posts Today: 11,839
05:33 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Comet Elenin & 2011/2012 Important Facts!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In doing some additional research on this comet Elenin I came across a very interesting set of videos. Below is what is said in the first of the series. I will be updating this thread with additional evidence. At this point, what I have found is rather shocking.

According to a 1/11/2011 article in SpaceObs, Elenin will come close to the Earth in the middle of September of this year. What is interesting here is that the perihelion falls on September 11, 2011 (9/11). What is really weird is that in Jewish Gematria, the word "ELENIN" is equal to 119, the reverse of 911. Elenin's orbit resembles that of the purported theories of "planet x" or "Nibiru"... A planet sized object that cyclically enters our Solar System on a elliptical orbit about once every 3,600 year, I have heard 3,552 as well. This is said to bring about a doomsday scenario on Earth and the inner parts of the Solar System. And then NASA says, Betelgeuse is becoming a Supernova this year and the creation of a "second sun" in our skies...hmm...

Another facinating fact is that Elenin's maximum brightness is estimated to be seen in October or in November. Mayan expert, Dr. Johan Calleman believes that the Mayan Creation Cycles will end on October 28, 2011 as opposed to the popularly held view of December 21, 2012. Another equally compelling reason why December 21, 2012 cannot be the true date f the completion of creation is that this day is 4 Ahau in the Tzolkin count. Since the Long Count consist of exactly 7200 Tzolkin rounds then the true end of creation must fall on a day that is 13 Ahau in the Tzolkin count so that the Tzolkin rounds even out.

To find out what is the real date of ending of the creation cycles we must therefore look for a day around the year 2012, which is 13 Ahau in the Tzolkin count. The inscriptions in palenque, written about a thousand years after the Long Count was devised in Izapa, seem to indicate that the date of relevance is October 28, 2011, which in fact is 13 Ahau in the Tzolkin count. -Calleman

In the 1998 Sci-Fi disaster movie Deep Impact, an Exctinction-Level Event (ELE) is created when a 7 miles wide comet destroyed the Earth! ELENIN - ELE. The protagonist and the first person that discovers the comet is called Leo Biederman which points to the Zodiac sign LEO which is derived from the Latin Leo and the Greek Leon and is symbolized by the Lion. Interestingly, LION is represented in Jewish Gematria with the same exact value as ELENIN - 119, where L=20, I=9, O=50 and N=40.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP