Users Online Now: 2,440 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,426,178
Pageviews Today: 2,381,112Threads Today: 954Posts Today: 16,984
10:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Susan Joy Rennison - SPACEWEATHER AND IMPLICATIONS FOR PLANET EARTH AND HUMANS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey guys, I just thought I'd let you know, I have been talking with Susan Rennison, the highly intelligent researcher who put together the video that was recently pinned.

SPACEWEATHER AND IMPLICATIONS FOR PLANET EARTH AND HUMANS
Thread: want to know what's really going on??listen to this.pls its importend!!!
[link to collegerama.tudelft.nl]

Let me first say, she is an extremely intelligent and genuinely sincere, honest and kind person.

Her and I first contacted each other a while ago, as I stumbled across her work, and found that we were literally on the same path of exploration. She wants to integrate science and metaphysics, and figure out what changes are coming, and what are the causes of those changes.

Anyway, I wanted to put this out there, because she, like all of us here at GLP, wants this information out there. Her desire is for her video to go viral. So, please take the time and try to send this to all the people you feel would find it interesting.

I think she is amazing, and her research is spot on. And, to top it all off, she is a kind, intelligent soul.

***Also, here is the link to her book. You can download the pdf for FREE!
Link to her book, free download pdf: [link to www.susanrennison.com]

*******(video requires Microsoft Silverlight. I have e-mailed Susan to see if it is in any other formats. In the mean-time, here is the link to download Silverlight.)

You can get the required Silverlight framework here:
[link to www.microsoft.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP