Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The real Illuminati
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know something amazing...because of who I am and my role within the project between the US and my country I have the unusual power of being paid attention to when I say something...by those in the know...you know?

So because of my relativly minor role in an awesome project I have a few connections...But you guys are never gonna believe who contacted me and told me something extraordinary...about the thing in the middle east...

Remember my letters? I was so angry about my son getting kidnapped...so people I think I was manipulated...you know, to release the information.

The American government is out of the loop and I am amazed...

Should I tell you?

DO I dare?

Well, since I dropped those letters off yesterday at the Pakistani consulate here in Los Angeles I have sent the final piece of my message...so I could tell you...

But perhaps I ought to wait to let things stew a bit further...

I will tell you guys this, if the normal government theiving rats in their petty conspiracies knew what I found out, they'd have a heart attack.

I think I will tell you later who the real conspiracy is and how powerful they are.

I can tell yoou this much though; a world war really is coming, probably this year.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News