Users Online Now: 1,906 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 805,582
Pageviews Today: 1,426,681Threads Today: 476Posts Today: 9,953
02:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Bible Reveals Government Underground Bunkers And Fearful Times Ahead!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Has not anyone seen this great warning in the Bible? Has it been hidden from view until now? The Bible tells us that many things will not be known and understood until the time of the end. It's time that people begin to fully understand what Gods word is really saying.

Now of course I could be completely wrong, but this following Biblical verse seems to me to be a warning as to what is coming!

The first version is from the "King James Bible", and may be a bit harder to understand, but the second version is from the more modern "English Standard Version" from 2001.

KJV:
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; Revelations 6:15 KJV (King James Version)

ESV:
Then the kings of the earth and the great ones and the generals and the rich and the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, Revelations 6:15 ESV (English Standard Version)

Notice how the powerful people were mentioned first, and who will be somewhat safe in their underground bunkers (Hid themselves amoung the rocks of the mountains) (so they think they will be safe)?

Next, notice how we the little people are last, and it would seem to fend for ourselves? I guess we are gonna be in our basements or some of us in caves!

NOTE: Now normally I would say that an underground bunker would be a safe place to be in the event of a nuclear war, but this sounds like something much worse!

Now we've all heard about a Planet x flyby, and all the bad things that will be associated with it. I believe that if you're in the wrong place, it won't really matter if you're in an underground bunker or not.

This is all just speculation, so I just wanted to share because it's something we should all be considering as a real possibility!

Because the sheeple laughed so hard while their heads were buried so far up their own asses, they have become so oxygen deprived and completely dumbed down and brain dead!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP