Users Online Now: 2,329 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,460,076
Pageviews Today: 2,433,027Threads Today: 976Posts Today: 17,371
10:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject First Thread. Let's Skip The Introduction. The World, And What I Think Will Happen.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello you lot, Mecella writing. I'm a bit of a lurker; I lurk. I browse the internet, like the rest of you well informed persons. I don't have much evidence to back up anything I'll say, well the internet has all of that. My mind isn't a storage chamber, but it does produce lovely sentences. Nibiru? A Planet supposedly looping in and out, interwoven within our solar system. Science and Religion know of it, if it's true, that is. Could Nibiru possibly exist? Suppose it does, and on it are our Alien Overlords. How does one absorb such, a change of I suppose, the Spectrum of our existing knowledge?

The Sun baffles me everyday. Historically speaking, Jesus/Horus/Ra are the most glorious of the Gods, I believe, and all of them reference, or simply put are "The Son". I mean, I look up, and I see The Sun. Cave man me says in Cave Man "Oh, God". The Sun = The Son. But where do science and religion break off? Stories, fables, epics, prophecies, fact, scientific fact, religious fact. What scares me most about The Sun, oh and lol really The Sun is the most beautiful thing in our eye-binding cosmos next to Earth herself, but fear is stricken in me when talks of Solar Flares arise. I mean, could The Sun wipe us out, or 'more importantly' our satellites out?

The Media is entirely too transfixed on Politics. You do know this is why the world is so messed up, right? Political banter is nothing without mass-media-distribution. The internet > The Media. Think about it.

There is something happening, I can't explain it myself. You all know it. You can feel it. I feel it, and genuinely, well, I try not to. Human existence I've come to learn after dosing in and out during some of my many highs (puff puff), is deeper than the malarkey beaming through our television sets. Believe it; we are all connected spiralmentally(spiritually,mentally), and The World around us is changing. We will change with it. We are Earth. It is possible, we were put here, by higher being, created for solely that or possibly even used for planetary expansion. Regardless, what we don't know, whereabouts and such determining our greater acceleration into the future, is at full steam. I sternly believe what The Mayans predict. 2012 is going to be.

Comments?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP