Users Online Now: 1,733 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 79,578
Pageviews Today: 109,262Threads Today: 66Posts Today: 492
12:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SURVIVAL - THREAD ---- WHAT DO WE NEED TO KNOW FOR AFTERWARDS !!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Dear people reading Glp --- since last november I am reading here --- and I have learned so many things here, thanks for this!!! This is a thread, with informations from different threads ---- what will be needed to go through the changing time and what it needs to know for afterwards......

When you have eaten the food and there is no more around, good to know:
that it is possible to life from light, it really works, I know it. To get more informations about read

Life from light:
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Someone posted a very good video today on a thread too about bioentensive farming, to get back real food again, good to know

Biointensive farming:
[link to www.youtube.com]

Then I will just start a new thread to collect knowledge about natural medicine, out of plants, what would be needed most

Name of the thread : NATURAL MEDICINE COLLECTION

For example I just know, that the bark of the willow-tree is almost as a antibiotika. It is used as base in the "Aspirin"-pain-relief-pill. Will collect
more informations about other plants.

But to tell you this. I do know a lot about Energy-Work. I know that with your own mind-energy you are capable of doing great things. It is possible to heal with your mind and your energy. I was teached also to heal and help when you do it in right-turnements, with the hand. Write to me if you want more information about that. It works and helps. Just remember things have to be in the right (side) turnement.

And everyone has the possibility to heal with the own mind, everyone can, just try. Just think of the parts of the people which are not good, send good energy there and imagin that it heals. It works. Will even more in the new time.

About Water: I think it should be possible to clean water with your energy, will try to find informations about, will post again.

And: It said to us that we have to collect food, water, medicine, torches with curbles, and it said, that we should try to get as much bycicles as possible.

And as many know, in the new time people will have shift of concesness, beeing lifted up in 5th dimension in mind (and body?). People will see spiritual world, will feel strongly, will be able to communicate by telepathy,
I think later on teleportation and manifestation will take place.

So, waiting for all your good inputs to this ---- wishing us all GOOD LUCK FOR THE SHIFT ---- and ALL THE BEST TO ALL!!!!!

With Lot's of Love --- the Swiss-one

PS: it shows, that time from the changes to the time when it will be good on earth is short, but how short we don't know.....

smile_hear smile_hear smile_hear
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP