Users Online Now: 1,782 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 437,704
Pageviews Today: 689,316Threads Today: 265Posts Today: 4,236
07:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WHY CANT CHRISTIANS ANSWER THIS POST???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Is it because they are AFRAID of the TRUTH??

Or is it because they just CANT answer this.

Its usually answered with...

"Well..HIS standards are different from ours"

OR

Its his JUSTICE..

WELL..have a read..ALL of it..and make up your OWN mind what is JUST!

A parable..

THIS..accrding to modern christians and catholics is whats its all about.

You could liken it (The doctrine of HELL)to a nice old grandfather (God)..sweet and kind..who DEMANDS that people LOVE him..

Cause if they DONT..he has a torture chamber PACKED with the most EVIL DIABOLICAL TORTURES you could IMAGINE..stuff SO utterly HORRIOBLE..they even make SATAN wince...

And not only this,,,but this nice old man has it worked out so that you JUST CANT DIE!!

Ya see...while he slooowly has your fingernails torn out..he also feeds you antibiotics..to make SURE you dont die of infection. He has hired professional doctors as well to make sure the ones he has locked in his basement DONT die...their burns are treated...they have top medical care..and if any DO pass out or go into cardiac arrest from the AGONY..they revive them.

Now..imagine this old man has been in the community for a LONG time..and has spent thos time telling everyone HOW MUCH he loves them..and inviting people over to his house for dinner.

While there he askes them to serve him...he pays TOP WAGES...true enough...you get your own mansion..excellent health care...no more stress or worries..its AWESOME..everything you could ever want...but the PRICE you pay is you serve him for LIFE..and also fight and die for him.

Now..some will go for a deal like that..but some WONT...so what does he do??..thats right..sends them to the BASEMENT..to be TORTURED for the rest of their lives with the most EVIL diabolical tortures you can dream of.

Now..this old man not only keeps hundreds of people..some as young as 14 in his basement under CONSTANT torture...but he ALSO plans to confine ANYONE and EVERYONE there who never even HEARD his offer..or even heard of HIM!!

This describes the GOD of the MODERN christian and the doctrine of HELL CREATED by the catholic church.

The difference is..with the GOD of UNTROLD EVIL TORTURE....its FOREVER AND EVER!!!

Ya see,,his mercy DOES "ENDURE" forever...

And when you consider..if the doctrine of hell IS true..and also that GOD is ALL powerful and NOTHING takes place APART from his will...

Then..at some point..God..the LOVING SWEET MERCIFUL GOD OF LOVE..sat down..and with METICULOUS EVIL...DESIGNED..BUILT..and {PLANNED..the most HORRENDOUS TORTURES EVER DEVISED....stuff even the spanish inquisition didnt think of...and he ALSO planned EVERY LIFE that EVER LIVED...and he ALSO KNEW JUST WHO WOULD BE IN THIS TORTURE CHAMBER..

..and then..he turns around and says...

I LOVE YOU!!!

Yeah..riiiiight....

I just described was EXACTLY what God IS..and what God DOES..well..according to current teaching.

NO one has denied this..and yet..if there was an old man living in our communities who ACTUALY DID THIS...would we not be SCREMING FOR HIS BLOOD????

Ya see..its OK for GOD to inflict untold HORROR upon MOST of HIS creatures,,but when a HUMAN does it..like the old man I described..its called UTTERLY EVIL!!

But when GOD does the SAME THING..its called "Just"?

HOW can this BE???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1274055

Ask yourself...

What does MAN's JUSTICE MEAN?

WHAT DOES GOD ALMIGHTY JUSTICE MEAN?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1246263

Well going by what YOU lot teach...his justice is akin to a judge sentencing someone to be flogged every day for the next twenty years for the crime os stealing a chocolate bar..

But the difference is..the poor cunt getting flayed alive for the rest of his life is a jungle native who have never ever HEARD of these laws and took it unwittingly because he didnt KNOW anybetter because he didnt even know what MONEY was.

God...according to you lot created hell..and he went to a LOT of trouble to make sure its THE most GHASTLY place ever..and then..having FOREknowledge..he KNEW that about 90% of every human that HE BROUGHT into EXISTENCE in his GREAT LOVE and ETERNAL MERCYwas DESTINED to be there..THUS his great LENGTHS to make it as TERRIBLE as possible..and WHY??...because he KNEW for a FACT that

1)MOST of the ones there never even HEARD of him..and

2)Those that DID know of him were simply born into a culture..having NO choice in the matter..and taught a whole lot of SHIT..which turned them AWAY from God.

And God..KNOWING this....and the reasons for it..thought "HOW DARE they ignore me...even though its MY so called servants that turned them AWAY...I will still TORTURE them FOREVER in this GHASTKY HELL I made JUST FOR THEM!"
Isnt that how it goes??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1274377

WHY cant you lot ANSWER THIS???

You ignore it totally..preferring instead to keep going with your bloody debates.

CAN you PLEASE tell me where THIS POST IS NOT CORRECT??

DONT sidestep it either..I WANT TO KNO WHY you TEACH this..and WHY you wont ANSWER IT!

Is it because God is TRULY like this post describes??

OR..is it TRUE..that His mercy DOES endure forever..and all those who DONT follow him..just cease to exist after its all over??

Because if HIs mercy DOES endure forever..AS he states SO many times..than THIS post SHOOTS THAT saying to PEICES making God the BIGGEST LIAR EVER..so either YOU lot have misinterpreted your bible which you are VERY well know for doing.... OR you are the biggest liars YOURSELVES..

But what THIS post describes is EXACTLY what God DOES!..or DOES he?

I DARE YOU TO ANSWER..SO FAR NO ONE CAN!!

Truth is VERY hard to debunk.

A parable..

THIS..accrding to modern christians and catholics is whats its all about.

You could liken it (The doctrine of HELL)to a nice old grandfather (God)..sweet and kind..who DEMANDS that people LOVE him..

Cause if they DONT..he has a torture chamber PACKED with the most EVIL DIABOLICAL TORTURES you could IMAGINE..stuff SO utterly HORRIOBLE..they even make SATAN wince...

And not only this,,,but this nice old man has it worked out so that you JUST CANT DIE!!

Ya see...while he slooowly has your fingernails torn out..he also feeds you antibiotics..to make SURE you dont die of infection. He has hired professional doctors as well to make sure the ones he has locked in his basement DONT die...their burns are treated...they have top medical care..and if any DO pass out or go into cardiac arrest from the AGONY..they revive them.

Now..imagine this old man has been in the community for a LONG time..and has spent thos time telling everyone HOW MUCH he loves them..and inviting people over to his house for dinner.

While there he askes them to serve him...he pays TOP WAGES...true enough...you get your own mansion..excellent health care...no more stress or worries..its AWESOME..everything you could ever want...but the PRICE you pay is you serve him for LIFE..and also fight and die for him.

Now..some will go for a deal like that..but some WONT...so what does he do??..thats right..sends them to the BASEMENT..to be TORTURED for the rest of their lives with the most EVIL diabolical tortures you can dream of.

Now..this old man not only keeps hundreds of people..some as young as 14 in his basement under CONSTANT torture...but he ALSO plans to confine ANYONE and EVERYONE there who never even HEARD his offer..or even heard of HIM!!

This describes the GOD of the MODERN christian and the doctrine of HELL CREATED by the catholic church.

The difference is..with the GOD of UNTROLD EVIL TORTURE....its FOREVER AND EVER!!!

Ya see,,his mercy DOES "ENDURE" forever...

And when you consider..if the doctrine of hell IS true..and also that GOD is ALL powerful and NOTHING takes place APART from his will...

Then..at some point..God..the LOVING SWEET MERCIFUL GOD OF LOVE..sat down..and with METICULOUS EVIL...DESIGNED..BUILT..and {PLANNED..the most HORRENDOUS TORTURES EVER DEVISED....stuff even the spanish inquisition didnt think of...and he ALSO planned EVERY LIFE that EVER LIVED...and he ALSO KNEW JUST WHO WOULD BE IN THIS TORTURE CHAMBER..

..and then..he turns around and says...

I LOVE YOU!!!

Yeah..riiiiight....

I just described was EXACTLY what God IS..and what God DOES..well..according to current teaching.

NO one has denied this..and yet..if there was an old man living in our communities who ACTUALY DID THIS...would we not be SCREMING FOR HIS BLOOD????

Ya see..its OK for GOD to inflict untold HORROR upon MOST of HIS creatures,,but when a HUMAN does it..like the old man I described..its called UTTERLY EVIL!!

But when GOD does the SAME THING..its called "Just"?

HOW can this BE???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1274055

Ask yourself...

What does MAN's JUSTICE MEAN?

WHAT DOES GOD ALMIGHTY JUSTICE MEAN?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1246263

Well going by what YOU lot teach...his justice is akin to a judge sentencing someone to be flogged every day for the next twenty years for the crime os stealing a chocolate bar..

But the difference is..the poor cunt getting flayed alive for the rest of his life is a jungle native who have never ever HEARD of these laws and took it unwittingly because he didnt KNOW anybetter because he didnt even know what MONEY was.

God...according to you lot created hell..and he went to a LOT of trouble to make sure its THE most GHASTLY place ever..and then..having FOREknowledge..he KNEW that about 90% of every human that HE BROUGHT into EXISTENCE in his GREAT LOVE and ETERNAL MERCYwas DESTINED to be there..THUS his great LENGTHS to make it as TERRIBLE as possible..and WHY??...because he KNEW for a FACT that

1)MOST of the ones there never even HEARD of him..and

2)Those that DID know of him were simply born into a culture..having NO choice in the matter..and taught a whole lot of SHIT..which turned them AWAY from God.

And God..KNOWING this....and the reasons for it..thought "HOW DARE they ignore me...even though its MY so called servants that turned them AWAY...I will still TORTURE them FOREVER in this GHASTKY HELL I made JUST FOR THEM!"
Isnt that how it goes??

WHY cant you lot ANSWER THIS???

You ignore it totally..preferring instead to keep going with your bloody debates.

CAN you PLEASE tell me where THIS POST IS NOT CORRECT??

DONT sidestep it either..I WANT TO KNO WHY you TEACH this..and WHY you wont ANSWER IT!

Is it because God is TRULY like this post describes??

OR..is it TRUE..that His mercy DOES endure forever..and all those who DONT follow him..just cease to exist after its all over??

Because if HIs mercy DOES endure forever..AS he states SO many times..than THIS post SHOOTS THAT saying to PEICES making God the BIGGEST LIAR EVER..so either YOU lot have misinterpreted your bible which you are VERY well know for doing.... OR you are the biggest liars YOURSELVES..

But what THIS post describes is EXACTLY what God DOES!..or DOES he?

I DARE YOU TO ANSWER..SO FAR NO ONE CAN!!

Truth is VERY hard to debunk.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP