Users Online Now: 1,843 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 462,757
Pageviews Today: 782,617Threads Today: 260Posts Today: 5,038
09:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FRAUDE LOTTERY ON MYSPACE !!!! Dont be fooled !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi I recieved a mail yesterday that I was 1 of 8 winners of $450.000,00 and that I had to open an account on the SHB bank.

When I searched internet I found mails of other people who were told the same and were asked to pay for expenses til up to $800 without ever recieving the lotterymoney.

I reported this FRAUDE and SCAM to my lokal policestation.

TOM ANDERSON from myspace seems to be a FRAUD !

Here, below, is a copy of the mails I recieved:

*Tom's first mail to me on MySpace in my mailbox:

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made on the 22nd of February,2011 of winning on My space online Program held on 21st of February,2011 through a computer system.Your Profile is attached with serial number ** in the first category. You have therefore been awarded a total sum of $450,000.00 in cash credited to File no: ** from the total cash prize for eight lucky winners in this category.

This Program is promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the Aspect that impacts peoples lifestyle worldwide.Further more your details(e-mail address) falls within our European representative office in Amsterdam, Holland, as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of $450,000.00 (Four hundred and fifty thousand Dollars) will be released to you from our regional branch office in England.

We hope with part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes for US$450,000.00 international game.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WINNINGS AND FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Simply contact your Claims Officer VIA
Name - Dave Hollins
E-mail address - [email protected]

Quote your File number, Batch and Winning number as well as your full name, address and telephone number to get winning file
easily.

*Second mail ON MYSPACE MAILBOX from Tom Anderson (as an answer to my question if this was real and not a hoax) :
(Today the 2 maisl that were sended yesterday, by Tom, had been deleted -not by me- out of my MS-mailbox !!!)

Congratulations once again, you will be contacted by the Myspace lottery executives via email soon as your winning particulars is verified. This Program is promoted and sponsored by the department of defense USA and a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the Aspect that impacts peoples lifestyle worldwide.
Further more your details(e-mail address) falls within our European representative office in Amsterdam, Holland, as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of $450,000.00 will be released to you from our regional branch office in England.
Please be informed that winnings must be claimed not later than one week of claim registration process otherwise winnings will be returned as unclaimed. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your nominated bank account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.
Full Names:_______________________
Address:__________________________
Sex:______________________________
Marital:_____________________
Company Name._____________________
Phone numbers:______________________
Fax number:________________________
Any Traveling Experience?_____________

FOR FINAL VERIFICATION AND MORE INFORMATION.
SIMPLY CONTACT YOUR CLAIM AGENT VIA

Name:Dave Hollins
Email: [email protected]

* Then I contactled that Dave, and got this back (in private home mailbox):

Hello Krispy"
We have received your information and your winning parcel will soon be released,kindly provide us the following information:

Full Names:_______________________
Address:__________________________
Sex:______________________________
Marital:_____________________
Company Name._____________________
Phone numbers:______________________
Fax number:________________________
Any Traveling Experience?_____________

FOR FINAL VERIFICATION AND MORE INFORMATION.
SIMPLY CONTACT THE MYSPACE FOUNDER WITH THIS INFORMATION VIA

Name:Tom Anderson
Email:[email protected]

We do belief your winning will be put into good use for community,education and business development.

NOTE:Your winning is in our suspend account and it cannot be deducted.

Thank you for using Myspace.

* Second mail from Dave after sending him the info asked (in private home mailbox):

I have received your information as requested and it has been transfered to the lottery board.Please be patient while Tom Anderson get back to you as soon as your account is verified and your winnings is ready.
Thank you.
Dave.

* Finally TOM mailed me again on my own private mailbox :

Dear Krispy,
I want to congratulate you for emerging the winner of the online myspace.com lottery. Please be aware that your Paying Authority will Effect Payment Swiftly upon satisfactory Report, verifications and validation provided by YOU. Be informed that all prize money must be claimed not later than one week. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

Your details has been verified and confirmed, you are hereby declared as one of the true winner of this online draw, you are to contact the MYSPACE DISBURSEMENT DESK with your verification code which is enclose in this message. contact the disbursement desk via email: [email protected] .

You cash has been sent down to the regional office in the UK where you will be able to transfer from the UK bank to any bank of choice in France. Other winning documents have been prepared and will be couriered to you. These are important and relevant documents that will be required by your government and the bank in your country, other documents is for the protection of the lottery winner. As soon as you receive the verification message, contact the disbursement desk via the email contact above and demand for courier service to ensure the delivery of your parcel. For a direct fund wire transfer from our designated bank to your account, you should sign up an account online with the SHB Finance bank via the following link: [link to shbfinance.strongatlantic.com] ; for transfer of fund to your nominated account of choice. Account should be activated immediately after sign up. It is mandatory that parcel is sent before funds can be wired into your account in France.

VERIFICATION CODE : ***

with warm greetings
Tom Anderson

Coz I did not trust what they asked, and it was such poor English, and such vague formulations, and the unbelievable claim : "This Program is promoted and sponsored by the department of defense USA" ... YEAH RIGHT !
I did some research and found this was done before to more people.
I went to the police and reported FRAUD.

Please be carefull ,
and NEVER give away your banknumbers or other sensitive information !

Hope to have informed you as well as I could.
lets prevent more victims ... spread this in your personal network
so that your reletives and friends are informed on time.

Greetings,
Krispy XX
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP