Users Online Now: 1,951 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 989,430
Pageviews Today: 1,767,881Threads Today: 756Posts Today: 13,474
08:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BATTLE CRY OF THE ILLUMINATI !! .......To All Initiates !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A Brother Light Bearer wrote me a letter last night in another post, I thank him all with my whole heart.

From reading this, its dedicated to others on The Tree.

To all Initiates the Grand Cycle has been aligning perfectly since 2007. You all remember the Lions Gate?

Shortly after, it all Begins with Jupiter and Saturn. And Ends on the side of the Tree with Venus and Mars , Jupiter and Saturn again at the base.

The world is in turmoil and awash in political changes and natural disasters. We were warned of this, that the cycle was going to wean us.

The first stage and second stage is done and we have the third stage to do. Remember the saying You ascend naked up the tree and descend clothed, Lets descend with our Light Garments and the Robes of the Illuminati cleansed and made white as snow..aspire no matter how much youve placed your broken heart on the altar.

We need the Legacy of our Father to pull this off together, Lets all forgive one another, Whether Prometheus is the Hero, or hes the Prodigal Son, The only thing that matters is this !

The Planets say its time:

E Pluribus Unum. Out of many ONE !

To the Rex quondam, Rexque Futurus !

Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS) Quote [+] #

User ID: 938842, the one now calling him/herself EDWARD . M. DEW.( ALCHEMIST), is a true member of the Illuminati, a light bearer. Those with eyes to see will know this, eyes that can transmute lead into gold. Those who doubt, believe what you will, but know that you will what you believe. The Illuminati to which you all refer, the group that is the subject of this thread, are usurpers to the throne. They are the ones who have defiled the name of Lucifer, the spirit of light and liberation. He is one and the same as Prometheus, the entity that stole the fire from the gods for the benefit of mankind.

And what happened to poor Prometheus? The old gods chained him to a rock for the birds of prey to peck away at him for all eternity. It took a Herculean effort to free him, literally, as freeing Prometheus was one of the twelve trials that Herculese had to accomplish to ascend to his status as a god on Olympus. The time is coming for the spirit to be freed. It will be reborn in this world, and we will act as a catalyst for it and become catalyzed ourselves.

We will be given (or better yet, be made aware of) the power to control and create our own destinies and we will ascend into our own godliness. The first shall be last, the last shall be first, and the meek shall inherit the earth. No more shall we be slaves to the "gods" of old.

It is very important, however, to catalyze positivity in the world around us. If we fail in this, if we give into fear and negativity, the tyrants along with ourselves will catalyze this energy for mundane purposes, and lock us down for countless other ages until the grand cycle lines things up again. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law, you create the world that you live in. Catalyze your life. I have spoken my peace.

Know that we are all branches on the Tree of Life, and that the Buddha, the true spirit of the Christ, is the entirety of the alchemic process. The Philosopher's Stone, the Holy Grail, lives, and for those of you who have been initiated into the temple of life it is now time to activate it. For the rest of you not yet awake, do not be afraid. The good king Arthur approaches the stone and the kingdom of Camelot is upon us. Catalyze your life. Be at one with Buddha in peace. Love.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP